Round 18

2nd teams are for morons.

The tiges were impressive.

Amazing what a few players stepping up can do. Miles was unreal, and I still can’t believe how competent Grigg was.

Oh, having a ruckman is important. Big Ivan destroyed the dawks.

agreed.
I have a hierarchy for when im watching neutral games though. Richmond are in the bottom half of who i will support.
Bottom of the list is hawthorn or port, probably port. Most of the interstate teams are in the top half because I just don’t care that much about them

Watch Melbourne completely outplay Collingwood, only for Roosy to find a way to lose this late in the day.
He wants pick 4, not 5.
Not that they’re tanking though

Must admit I like the press red for ed on Foxtel. It really allows the passion you don’t normally hear from ex players and the president. Would love this type of thing happen for Essendon games. I know American sports have s choice of commentary on the Internet calls

Coll fans booing Garlett after he taunts them after a goal kicked.

This will be VERY interesting.

Lepitsch is gone

Lepitsch is gone
My first image was him going fark this and just exiting the coaches' box mid game.

Come on Dees. Papa wants a high draft pick!

Coll fans booing Garlett after he taunts them after a goal kicked.

This will be VERY interesting.

I watched the start of the geelong game, and nobody was booing Christensen. I thought ‘wow, nobody is gonna boo anymore.’

Then I switched over to the collingwood game…

It’s more fun though

Why did Garlett taunt them?

Hygiene

He didn’t, really.

He just ran into an open goal in front of their cheer squad, and did some weird aeroplane celebration.

He didn’t, really.

He just ran into an open goal in front of their cheer squad, and did some weird aeroplane celebration.

Was it an indigenous aeroplane celebration?
Must admit I like the press red for ed on Foxtel. It really allows the passion you don't normally hear from ex players and the president. Would love this type of thing happen for Essendon games. I know American sports have s choice of commentary on the Internet calls
Can have Lloyd, Woosha, Spike and Lucas in a team. Maybe Rohan Connelly. Oh and Sheeds for good measure.

He didn’t, really.

It looked more like a sleazy, drunk, 3am move on the dance floor

He didn’t, really.

It looked more like a sleazy, drunk, 3am move on the dance floor

Haha, just watched it on the AFL site.

Press red for Ed very enjoyable at the moment

Yet again Deledio lit up the game - An under-rated player.

How can he be under-rated, when he is lauded every single game he plays? He’s a very good player, everyone knows it, and he’s not under-rated at all.

Under rated by footy fans.

Has Roos just hit reverse in the Dtank?