Round 18

FARKN PETRIE

Seriously does anyone give a flyingshit about this game? You have a despicable low life club in Collingwood against a team that aspires to and never will reach the depths of Collingwood. Seriously could not give a ratsarse.

I hope it ■■■■■■ down.

Roof is closed

FFS. No hope for any satisfaction. As you can tell, I have not been watching closely.

Thomas is a farking abomination in this game...the umps have certainly changed their tune with the ducking, sniping @#%@^

Was going to “like” then realised that would be wrong. It seems like having a whingeing coach works…

north, what a pack of crabs.

Wayne Carey, the guy who beat his girlfriend and ■■■■■■ a team mates missus in the toilets at a club function, was outraged Thomas was pushed in the chest.

Thomas went down more easily than a cheap ■■■■■ in a car.

The Daw grab was pretty good.

Only good thing he did for the night. Liability the rest of the time.

Pretty ■■■■ start to the game in Sydney.

FRANKLIN!

Only good thing he did for the night. Liability the rest of the time.

Huh?

Anyone get the feeling Longmire is a ■■■■ coach? Seems to scream at his assistant coaches a hell of a lot when things aren’t going well.

Wonder what his record is in crunch games. Won a GF in his first year, gone backwards since

The swans supporters I know don’t rate him.

AFL/Umpires doing their best to rid the game of the bump and now the tackle. Another beautiful tackle (on Lachie Neale of Freo this time) ruled as too hard. Even the commentators were mystified and they rarely question umpiring decisions.

Is Mundy playing key back? Hmmmmm.

Yep. I know coz he’s in my bbfl side. GIVE HIM B ELIGIBILITY

Sydney will hang on by a kick.

Bugger. Was hoping Freo would win to keep Gold Coast down as much as possible in case the trade scenario (pick 1 for 2 top 10 picks) becomes possible. Having said that, I think we will beat Brisbane tomorrow anyhow.

Bugger. Was hoping Freo would win to keep Gold Coast down as much as possible in case the trade scenario (pick 1 for 2 top 10 picks) becomes possible. Having said that, I think we will beat Brisbane tomorrow anyhow.
Gold Coast only 0.5% behind fark carlton now. Could end up having pick 5.