Round 18

What a bunch of flat track bullies the Eagles are? Down by 6 with a quarter to come, on their home deck. Getting too much water in their hair?

What a bunch of flat track bullies the Eagles are? Down by 6 with a quarter to come, on their home deck. Getting too much water in their hair?

Don’t worry about it, the umps will get them the game.

Dees.have had +30 inside 50s and they’re still 5 points behind?

Can someone explain how Priddis can break a tackle or 2 then get caught, drop the ball & it’s play on…time & time again

The swans supporters I know don't rate him.
The club has won 2x flags in 80 odd years and the fans you know don't rate the bloke who has delivered one of them? Gees...

Bunch of friggen show ponies. You were right, umps got them over the line.

Carlton and Melbourne shot themselves in the foot.

Can someone explain how Priddis can break a tackle or 2 then get caught, drop the ball & it's play on..time & time again

Yeah asked the same question.

Free kick count 10-2 in the last quarter. What a shock.

Carlton and Melbourne shot themselves in the foot.

Cant rule them out of the Dank case

Cats crows game looks like the umpires are stumped who to pay free kicks to and are getting all confused. Maybe they should go free kick Hawthorn.

The swans supporters I know don't rate him.
The club has won 2x flags in 80 odd years and the fans you know don't rate the bloke who has delivered one of them? Gees...

Reckon he rode Roosy’s coattails to the flag and done SFA since.

That said I only know 3 swans supporters, so it’s a rather small sample size :slight_smile:

umpiring is ■■■■.

freekick to selwood

same thing 2 minutes later where a crows player gets dumped. play on.

Umpiring bad both ways, not really favouring one side yet.

■■■■ Sellwood is a whinge. One handed handpass gets pinged for a throw and complains. You serious?

■■■■ Sellwood is a whinge. One handed handpass gets pinged for a throw and complains. You serious?
Go Easy on J Selwood. He's not used to giving away free's against.

I’m watching on 7HD, there’s an HD logo on the screen, but I swear this is 576i, woeful quality

Looks like Mitch Wallis has broken his leg. :frowning:

Don’t think Dogs have much hope of making top 4 now.

Do yourself a favour, if there is a replay of Mitch Wallis’ injury, look away. So so bad…

I changed the channel. Didn’t want to look.