Round 19 2019 Non Essendon Games - Massive Ramifications

Was he?
I can’t remember him doing anything wrong. They just went to Jenkins when he was hot, and collectively they didn’t have the ball after that.

For which Malcolm shall one day receive his come-uppance.

1 Like

8 touches for your captain and maybe 2 of those when the game is on the line is simply not good enough.

When we came at them he showed zero leadership or willingness to drag his team over the line.

Look at Hepp’s game in comparison to how a captain should perform in red hot game.

@Diggers is about to blow up SEN headquarters

https://twitter.com/1116sen/status/1154545102842236928?s=19

“I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.”

2 Likes

Literally the only people that rate him seem to be coaching the Crows. Even his own fans have turned.

2 Likes

Except that time when he could put body on the ball, took short steps, stuck an arm in instead and Redman collected him.

Captain.

5 Likes

They could open for “Thanks for the Mammaries”.

Adelaide look really good when they’re allowed to play the way they want to play.
The weird thing is that so many other teams let them.
Which I guess gets back to the whole ‘my game plan, right or wrong,’ thing, but god help me I don’t want to get into all that again.

Kane likes to cast a wide net.

The Crows would be lucky to get a second rounder for Walker. He’s consistently no good.

1 Like

They were rabid last week. When Heppell kicked his goal in the last one nuffie made a disparaging comment about his captaincy. When I retorted with “Your captain is Walker”, I was met with silence broken only by a quiet “good point” from behind me…

8 Likes

Taylor Adams late out

Crocker held off from playing the VFL game

wet weather suits richmond perfectly. They will slaughter collingwood

1 Like

DO THE MOUNTAIN

1 Like

No offence, and I get that it’s a bit of fun for two bucks, but that many legs for 50-1 is rubbish odds.

2 Likes

Not really, Richmond 40+ is the only real kicker in there.

Don’t be dissing my wuss bets wim!

1 Like

There’s a reason bookies looove these bets.

Oh, I’m sure they’re getting rich on these bi-weekly sub ten dollar bets.

Anyway, rubbish odds.

3 Likes