Round 19 - Elimination Final v Bulldogs

Can’t beat standing room

1 Like

No, only anzac day is fully ticketed.

Get there a bit earlier to guarantee a seat.

2 Likes

Dogs website gives advice to their members on general admin memberships;

'Due to the high demand of this match we encourage members with general admission access to consider upgrading to a reserved seat via Ticketmaster to guarantee entry. Members only pay the discount member rate to upgrade to a reserved seat by entering their 12-digit barcode. Click here to upgrade.

General Admission entry is always subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed should the stadium advise capacity has been reached’.

1 Like

Geez, those numbers are low. Over on BigFooty yesterday, they were carrying on about Webb being left out of the side. Not sure why with those numbers?! Not being a smartass, just don’t understand the push for him from the supporters.

Edit- apparently he is an elite kick, and while his numbers are low, he does a lot with every disposal he has. This seems like good news for them.

One of my bulldogs mates was adamant he should come in apparently dominate in the VFL.

1 Like

You’ll be fine with your general admission ticket or away membership, the top deck behind the goals at the St Kilda cheer squad end 2 weeks ago didn’t fill up til qtr time and even then it wasn’t capacity.

2 Likes

liked for capacity.

2 Likes

Player rating details suggest your friend is spot on - big on contested ball and clearances. On the Doggies Facebook page, they posted an article including key stats. When Essendon have over 90 uncontested marks, they’ve won 7 games (lost 2). We’ve they’ve been under that amount, they’ve lost 6 (won 2).

Think that’s exactly what they’re targeting this week.

http://www.aflplayerratings.com.au/Ratings/Player/119669/Lukas-WEBB

1 Like

Will dogs pull a swifty tomorrow and bring in boyd as a late change to try and stretch our defence? Two tall forwards troubled us last week.

Loans at cash converters just went up 43%

1 Like

Surely then we’d just bring in HepA?

1 Like

Lol. But Boyd is emergency now

1 Like

I think Webb was the emergency but now he’s playing, Boyd must be taking his spot?

Yep

It’s Matthew Boyd that’s emergency not Tom Boyd

Yeah, did someone think it was Tom?

Yep

Lukas Webb BOG

35 disp
20 cont disp
14 marks
8 goal assists
5.1 goals
3 blind turns
10 running bounces