Round 19 - Elimination Final v Bulldogs

It’s not sold out but even if it was it doesn’t refer to 17 game members or public with general admission tickets.

In case this thread/post is not being seen by some …

No AFL match has sold out since about 1994. You can always buy a ticket and you can always get in.

1:10pm, Sunday, Essendon Bulldogs, etihad = you’re going to get in.

Big game for the club tomorrow. Hope we don’t bottle it

4 Likes

Doesn’t the distinct possibility of that make it more exciting?

2 Likes

You know what makes it more exciting? Winning. Wish I could just sleep until 3:45pm and wake up to about 30 whatsapp messages about how well we played and won by 10 goals

4 Likes

Been a while since the entire top deck at Etihad has emptied out em masse 10 mins into the last.

Round 6?

Blitz has gone soft Ben.

I’m just glad we don’t have 500 posts of “we alwayz loose to teh umpz and deez gu y z, we are fked etcetcetc”

In 13 hrs time we find out if we are contenders or pretenders.
I personally feel the milestones of a couple of favorite sons will get us over the line.

1 Like

Bit nervous about tomorrow but the logic I go in with to quash that, is that if we play to our best or somewhere near best, we will thump them something chronic. This purely a matchup of a team that likes to attack (will be 4th or higher in the league in Points For after tomorrow) versus a team that likes possession, keeps the opposition’s score economical (5th in Points Against) but doesn’t score itself which indicates to me that in a shootout they simply cannot match it with us. I’m not sure how they’ll deal with our forward line either.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to win big over the next two weeks and overtake Sydney on percentage but baby steps I guess. I’ll happily take two wins.

Love this set up. Double Milestone game, lots to play for to.cement a place in the 8.

These usually go the way of us stuffing everything up.

Surely this time it’s different. It’s going to be different.

The dogs can’t stop Joe Dan.

Go Bombers.

2 Likes

We are outright favourites and ffs if we win we will be right in the finals mix. This is a big big game if we want to be there in September.

not confident,feel a <10point win.

Come onnnnnn

% boosting mini final eight point milestone ballgame, will win by 8+ goals

2 Likes

Shaping the eight, baby, shaping the eight.

Orazio will kick more goals than Cloke gets possessions.

4 Likes

Such a massive day for the club, come on us.

1 Like

So nervous…just want it to start.

3 Likes