Round 19 - Elimination Final v Bulldogs

Just go out and faaarking pump this mob bombers.

Reckon we can break them open a la saints/power/cats/eagles.

Hurrrry up! 10 goal slapping coming up!

On the train in from Wangaratta already, lots of Red & Black, very good.

16 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how our backline rebound goes against a different set up of short harassing types for possibly the first time this year.
If Hurls, Harts, and Gleeson can dominate aerially we should be able to rebound well, especially as the Dogs smells actually don’t have much flat out pace - unlike Conor and McGrath.

On the other hand, based on squad averages, we’re playing yet another mob that we’re shorter and fatter than.
Averages and stats are so reliable.

ITS TIME

3 Likes

Have flown down with mates from NSW for this one
Months ago when we booked the trip couldn’t have known how massive this match was gonna be for my Bombers
Had to sit thru seeing Swans lose on Friday night (which was kinda fun for me but not my mates)

If we bring it from the bounce (like St Kilda game) we’ll win but if we’re going half arsed it’s gonna be a struggle
I can’t imagine that there’s any way the boys aren’t mentally primed for this one
Go Bombers !!

5 Likes

Sunny day; pls pls don’t open the ****ing roof

4 Likes

Looking forward to sticking it to the dogs crowd wise. Their home game, but there’ll be two dons fans for each bulldog.

1 Like

4 Likes

Looked at the weather forecast, 12pm-2pm possible showers, surely they have to close the roof now??

If our players only zone for pressure the Bulldogs will control possession and we’ll be looking down the barrel. Our game plan relies on pressuring the contest to force turn overs which allow us to race the ball forward. Our guys have to hit the ball carrier and receiver hard if we’re to force turn overs today. The question is, will our guys have the mental application to do that in numbers and constantly.

1 Like

Intercept marking in the backline will go along way to nullifying the pressure of their small.

Yo cnts,

Roof open or close?

Any way to stream this from Vietnam?

It should never be open during a day game.

Ridiculous in the extreme that they continue to do it.

GAME DAY BALA GAME DAY!!!

Does it???

1 Like

Actually - no.
But I wanted to use that gif.

6 Likes

It is a very good gif.

Trying to reserve seats with GA home and away membership and 2 flexi 6 H & A memberships, and Ticketmaster is useless and keeps coming up with the message:

Error. Ticketmaster could not fill your request.
Please try a smaller ticket quantity or different area.
There may not be any tickets available at this time, but please check again as additional inventory may become available. (1-120)

It is accepting my barcodes, and indicates I am upgrading, and I am even letting it select “Best Available”.

What’s going on here?