Round 2 2017 Non Essendon Games

Bring back richo, best the tigers will ever be.

How is Alex Rance rated as one of the best in the league again?

Not just the best in the league but one of the best defenders we’ve seen in a very long time apparently

It’s called football. If he had half a brain he would have kicked it.

What a dismal game of football. I would not be worried about going on holidays in September if I was a supporter of either of these teams.

1 Like

2 goals 9 to pies. like

• out on the full to treloar just now

This is like watching Little League

1 Like

Did I mis-see that? Reid was looking directly at the line and kicked the ball straight out of bounds. Sure, he shinned it, but he was doing everything he could to put it out of bounds.

1 Like

Cmon Magpies… yes I hate them, but for my tips at work…■■■■■■ beat Ninethmond

Would love a draw. About 39 a piece.

Stupid game.
I’m off to wash my hair.

6 Likes

Watching this game makes me feel like contracting Ebola.

6 Likes

It’s like they schedule in let’s talk him up for the next 10 minutes every game on Channel 7.

2 Likes

Something needs to be done about the Rance love in. Not a channel seven problem, it’s a societal one.

1 Like

Both teams are playing shithouse.

1 Like

RANCE the best defender of the modern game.

Comments like that, are the reason I hate football. What an absolute, enormous, pile of some of the most inedible, indigestible, vomit inducing, turd blowing, matted hair chewing tripe.

12 Likes

4.9 lol

But watch them kick 12.1 on ANZAC day

4 Likes

Yep. Isn’t even in the top 10

1 Like

But he’s so good looking.

“A fascinating first half”

■■■■■■ hell McLaughlin, I’m trying to work out what’s worse - the commentary or the match?

I’ll admit the first quarter was hard, unspectacular and a bit more open but that second quarter, both teams deserve to be relegated to the NSWAFL for that display.

1 Like

Far out. That was ridiculous.

1 Like