Round 2 2017 Non Essendon Games

The pace has picked up a bit now.

Feels weird, but hope Wobbles win… it’s just hilarious watching the Tigers fans turn.

I know there were the “circumstances” of last season but nothing will ever come close to our first match against fark carlton in 2016 for me.

a good start this year will put some distance on that nightmare, but I can never un-see it.

1 Like

Martin wont leave Richmond. He knocked back GWS who would have offered him a fortune.

I’d completely suppressed that memory. As bad a first half of football as has ever been played in my book. Think Parish kicked two rippers in the final term to nearly pinch it though from memory.

I was going to add “and I watched all of our games last year” but it seemed a bit mean…

There is no excuse for the set shots tonight. On both sides. From all the forwards.

1 Like

You’re fkn kidding me!!

I tipped Pies, … and if they lose it from misssing so many fkn sitters like that, … aaaaarrgghhh!

Makes Essington seem good

I’m happy to keep seeing pies losing from winning positions and in game dominance but missing goals. Happened last week too! Ha!

Also Tigers get ahead of themselves so inevitable bubble will burst and be amusing

Bucks to pull a Clarko before nights end …

I’d already have the plasterer on standby.

1 Like

I know it was mentioned early in the thread but we could legit send these ****s to 0-4 on ANZAC Day

1 Like

that’s what made it all the more infuriating, my mrs had to seriously calm me down, closest I’ve come to smashing up the tv and if I were an old man I would’ve needed to drastically up the blood pressure tablets.

I was still in the denial/anger stage.

1 Like

ENTER MASON COX

5 Likes

When Alex RANCE says ‘is this your card?’, it always is.

1 Like

I’m so glad the Caddy trade fell through.

6 Likes

Collingwood are the worst skilled football team I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

No Cloke taking pressure away from Moore and White.

No Elliot doing much the same from their other small fwds.

Oh and Wells who was brought in for clean delivery of inside 50’s out injured.

Love it.

Mayne

No Collingwood ruck before lol

How bad are Collingwood at kicking its ridiculous.