Round 2 2018 Non Essendon Games

I really hope Melbourne become the new Richmond.
9thbourne

Courageous turnover Hodgey

Fark me, what a courageous turnover in defense.

Well done browny the sheild final wasn’t actually played at the gabba

Brown making the point that the lions don’t get to train at the Gabba over summer because of the cricket. Unlike Melbourne clubs who are constantly training on their home grounds, hey Browny?

2 Likes

Tom scully :disappointed_relieved: I dont wanna watch that again.

Broomhead one bad too!

Moore hammy so will struggle to get up for ANZAC Day

Rubbed out! FFS!

1 Like

Kayle Kirby collapsed on field, had to be defrib’d apparently alert and conscious in the ambulance.

■■■■ that:(

Gotta say that after nearly two completed rounds, the standard of the footy is low - Can’t remember such a poor start for a few years.

Pretty sure we are the new Richmond. Dishing up Mid table mediocrity year after year.

Monster crowd

2 Likes

Monster game

The dogs v eagles game won’t be changing your mind

1 Like

Based on what I’ve seen so far of the Dogs, they are a genuine bottom 4 candidate - destroyed last week, and a rebuilding Eagles side on the road without Kennedy is running rings around them thus far today.

Jong just copped a knock to the face from a team mate. Looks groggy - Wonder if he’ll play out the game?

Probably because every side is just intent on pressuring the fark out of each other which then results in poor footy.

This especially early in games and only opens up late when player starts begin to tire, but by then also have to deal with fatigue.

Ryan falling over while high fiving fans is the best moment of this game so far.

3 Likes

It’s hard,to describe how bad the Bulldogs are right now. They are uncompetitive and completely awful.