Round 2 2018 Non Essendon Games

hawks players have been getting away with murder for years

So much easier to watch Whorethorn now with no Hodge or Mitchell though.

They’re worth watching for Stratton’s wig.

2 Likes

BT is going to burst a vein

Who?

(Thanks yet again RadioDelay)

How did he miss that?

geelong’s backline is not a lot without Taylor and Henderson in there

1 Like

Great game, fantastic skills. Cats broke away early, Dawks reeled them back in. Both defences under a lot of pressure with the speed the ball comes in. Lots of passages of play that are memorable. Dawks able to lock it in the F50 very well. If they can’t find ways to break through then the Dawks will run away with the game. Fascinating contest.

Everything about this is just special. 30 years ago half the league looked like this.

2 Likes

Eat it, Selwood.

Mitchell will rack up 60+ disposals when we play Hawthorn. No player at Essendon knows how to tag, or knows how to be accountable to a ball magnet. Woosha will let Mitchell run riot.

3 Likes

I’m probably very slow on the uptake but It seems as if players these days would rather get pinged than offload it to a potential opposition player who can dash.

Both sides are currently a class above Essendon. It’s hard to make an argument as to how they could get within 6x goals of either of them.

Slows it up, so it’s a good move.

Something we could have done more of the other night.

Looks like it’s being coached into them.

At Blitz Essendon are ‘they’ in losing week, ‘we’ when we surprise for a win. I reckon we’ll beat both these teams. Then lose to the Saints.

It’s only just gotten to Western Australia.

1 Like

If we get geelong with this backline I would give us every chance.

What did Felicity ever see in that jerk?