Freo vs Suns

Sydney vs Flith

Sunday:

Brisbane vs Geelong

Dees vs WCE

Dogs vs Norf

Dogs V Norf = blockbuster

Will richmond choke against bloos?.....AGAIN

Hardwick has come out and hinted that Jake King, Aaron Edwards and Daniel Jackson are all in the mix for Thursday night.

Hardwick has come out and hinted that Jake King, Aaron Edwards and Daniel Jackson are all in the mix for Thursday night.

Wow... Huge ins...

Perfect game for North to renew their premiership credentials.

Was he happy about it?

Wow....the only improvement the Tigers can make is add 2 mediocre players and an average-good tagger with questionable kicking skills?

Mick must have rolled on the floor laughing when he heard that.

The Tigers list must be very ordinary if the likes of a Jake King and an Aaron Edwards are rated so highly.

xASZk6p.jpg

xASZk6p.jpg

Excellent work Doe!

Wow…the only improvement the Tigers can make is add 2 mediocre players and an average-good tagger with questionable kicking skills?

Mick must have rolled on the floor laughing when he heard that.

The Tigers list must be very ordinary if the likes of a Jake King and an Aaron Edwards are rated so highly.

Daniel Jackson is a very good footballer. Who said that anyone rated King and Edwards highly?

On what planet is Daniel Jackson a good footballer? Sure as hell isn’t on this one.

Daniel Jackson's great.

Set up a man completely loose 30m forward (for Richmond) of the contest = 15 easy, easy turnovers.

Sam Lonergan but tags.

I like footy again. The afl are still a bunch of goons, but I’m warming to it all again. I feel dirty.

Bloos vs Richmond tonight.

Seeing as Richmond are the Bloos ■■■■■ atm. Bloos by 3 goals.

Kreuzer and Watson are withdrawals for Carlton. Arguably it improves their chances.

Tonight's game looks like an absolute cripple fight.  Blues with no Judd, Walker, Kreuzer vs Tigers with no Maric, Jackson, brains, or guts.  Both coming off ignominious losses. 

Oh, the excitment.  Be still, my beating heart...

One of these serioursly ■■■■■ clubs will be 0-2 after tonight

That is all

■■■■ Richmond. I hope both loses.

What ever happens tonight, I'll be listening to talkback radio afterwards!