Round 20: Essendon vs Richmond: Changes, Discussion, Match-ups, etc

Just bring in Leroy. Drop one of Howlett or Jackson.

We're missing a bit of class at HF/Wing now that Licha is downback. Leroy will destroy Richmond.

So many people are calling for Leroy.

I’m totally against that idea, but some of you guys are pretty convincing!

What their arguments lack in reason, they make up for in bombast.

Im going to keep calling for Orazio until he gets a game!

He surely offers as much if not more than Jackson.

I think Dell also needs a full game and make Howlett sub

Out: J. Merrett, Howlett

In: Jetta, O'Brien

Not being able to see the VFL games, can I ask what form Melksham has showed there that people are suggesting he should be recalled, following weeks of demands he should be dropped?

He kicked 2 goals but didn't set the world on fire in twos not named in bests. But he will take howlers spot who was average last night. And hoping 2 ressies games will spur him on to better form like it did last year.
Vfl game is on abc iview. They got flogged.

Jetta? WTF... NO!

VAN UNEN

VAN UNEN

Any defender who participated in today's vfl team should be dropped to the reserves of the reserves.

Why would we rest anybody? We just had a bye ffs!

Bring Melk in just to belt one of their farkers again

Jerrett tends to play better on the MCG. If he stays it is surely his last chance to perform this year.

Melk vs daniel jackson, FIGHT.

VAN UNEN

Any defender who participated in today's vfl team should be dropped to the reserves of the reserves.

Sad but true.
If jerrett stays in the team he must be sub. His major weapon is his pace. Let him come on and use his biggest asset.
If it comes down to Jetta v.s jerrett for a spot in the team, I vote jerrett( and I don't particularly rate jackson) I believe Jetta has had his chances for the last 7 seasons- he hasn't taken them. We as a club has to move on. He did play well in the VFL, so if he doesn't get called up this week- the club have put a line through him.
Give dell a full game.
No way in hell does howlett get dropped.

Bell chambers would seem to be most at risk to hold his spot. The only reason he is getting a game is to take some load off Ryder. He looked like a guy who hasn’t played much footy, but I didn’t see any real effort or desperation in him to say wants to play.

Those calling for Fletch to be dropped, or rested. FFS, we just came off a bye. Stop listening to the media who want to retire him. He is not a liability to this team, and still has plenty to offer. Hurley doesn’t get to play with that sort of freedom if fletch isn’t there as backup

Jetta? WTF... NO!

YES
ITS LEROY TIME

Has Joey got one more week or two?

COME ON LEROY

Leroy is no chance, his current best is below Jackson's worst.   I'd rather see Razz play than drag out Leroy one last time.

If there's one thing we really need in the lead up to the finals it's a guy who is slightly less effective than open space at stopping our opposition rebounding from defense. If a Richmond player finds himself in open space because we've ■■■■■■ up our forward press, he might think "don't get chances like this very often, better not blow it," and put pressure on himself and fumble but if they kick it to a guy next to Leroy he's gonna know he's gonna get a "contested" mark.