Round 20 match day against the Road Kill Kangas

The “no win” game.

Win convincingly on the scoreboard? Who cares? You were supposed to do that…

Close win? Not good enough. Disappointing.

Loss? Debacle.

The only pass is that the team come out ruthless from the first minute to the last. But we already know that isn’t going to happen. They don’t have it in them.

1 Like

Jones to have breakout game kick 11 dons by 134pts

2 Likes

I think we’re getting a full fixture announced for next year rather than a floating fixture. The scheduling of our 2023 games could have an effect on our membership numbers. I know my nephew will be having second thoughts if we again cop a high number of Sunday twilight games. And I can’t blame him, given he’s getting home around 8.30 on a Sunday night.

I’d settle for 6 from Jones, as long as 2MP kicks 12.

1 Like

North’s biggest rivalry is with Tassie taking their team, not with us.

1 Like

North are so irrelevant they need to create fake rivalries to feel important.

1 Like

Wifeboner Spirit™

6 Likes

Best chance today so I’m putting $20 on it

1 Like

North in a upset, prob 10 points or so in very scrappy and uninspiring game.

Sunday football just plain sucks

Thursday night game and 2 Friday night games.

1 game Sunday morning

I like Sunday 4.40pm for TV. Good one to kick back and watch to finish a weekend.

2 Likes

Scum lost to the Crows, it’s already been a great week for footy.

1 Like

Rain, hail or shine I am always there, even when playing crap or train service are down. Something about this week. I have pulled the pin and stayed at home.

Just completely feel sick of the coaching and where we are at. Pathetic team selection I think contributed to it more.

If I wanted see a footballer not make the distance from 20m repeatedly, kicking for goal, might as well start going to AFLW games.

1 Like

I, like a lot of people, prefer my weekend to be ruined nice and early. Specifically Friday night. Leaving it til Sunday just exacerbates things

3 Likes

An Essendon result has negligible impact on the quality of my weekends.

1 Like

I would gladly take a loss if it meant ultimate humiliation and a circuit breaker to snap this club out of it’s malise. Sadly that ship has sailed with our recent winning streak

If you asked me before the bye when I thought rutten would be sacked I thought it would be before this game.

I realized just now I haven’t seen a live win over North in 21 years.

Dunno if I’m jinxing us by going but I figure there’s no pressure on this one.

This is my 1st north game since 2016

I think mine was 2006. I saw five losses in a row and was convinced it was me, so I stopping going. And then they started winning.