Round 20 Non Essendon Games - Help Wanted

I can’t believe I’m watching these two hot headed, talentless and irrelevant football clubs on a Friday night.

2 Likes

Stop ducking poppy you ■■■■■■■ cheat.

Only at Norf could you lose 3 in a row and give the bloke a 3 year contract after an exhaustive process :joy:

2 Likes

“Gee they needed it didn’t they?”

Netflix instead for me

2 Likes

2 of my favourite non-Essendon things to happen in 2019.

1. St. Kilda Supporters celebrating that they’ll win the premiership in April

2. North Melbourne appointing a coach who’s on the verge of losing 3 in a row.

:laughing:

3 Likes

This guy is (floggishly) correct.

2 Likes

4 in a row

2 Likes

I actually wanted the Dawks to lose and then those 2 teams would have been sort of stuck on 32 each, now the Dawks (if they win) will be on 36 and still pushing.

Yep, Hawks lose and they’re done

Norf are copping a fair whack from the umps (this 1/4): “Free Kick Hawthorn”

1 Like

Wood you ■■■■■■■ pelican what was that

Gamble responsibly?

North are getting reemed by the flogs herr

That was ■■■■■■■ lucky Higgins

Incoming Ben Brown effeminate high five technique

One of the things I respect about Woosha is he stays calm as ■■■■ no matter what in a game. Doesn’t lose his ■■■■ like Clarko is tonight and other coaches. Just shows professionalism I think anyway.

4 Likes

That’s cos Clarko is a ■■■■ even in his playing days

1 Like

Sorry duck you can’t be the best player in Norths 150 years if you ■■■■ your mates mrs and glass your own mrs you detestable ■■■■ stain of a human.

2 Likes

Brown loves a dive and it seems the umps no longer want to pay him the frees for it.

2 Likes

I always just assumed he got that nickname cos that’s what he said to Kellie Stephens when someone walked past the bathroom window

2 Likes