Round 20 Non Essendon matches

Ha love the way that the Scum think they are so good after beating a 3rd rate Suns side today - really?? Wait until you play Geelong next week, unfortunately I have to go to this game as a compromise so that I get to go and watch Ess v Weagles on Sat twilight, what sort of stupid time is that!!

Keep going Freo

EAD FREO

Sick of geelong winning close ones all the time

Fark I hate Geelong.

That last quarter holy ■■■■

Fark I hate Geelong.

Epic finish.

Bummer mundy

What a game!

Freo won a lot of people back tonight. Geelong duck as much as Sydney.

Freo got some of the Essendon treatment from the umps - the high frees for Geelong (mostly from ducks) vs the missed-highs for Freo was diabolical... and it was 2:1 frees overall.  The AFL need to fix the ducking up quickly as it is becoming a real blight on the game.

Agree I wanted Freo to win. Was gonna get a ticket to this match but decided against it. Regret it slightly.

Decent Saturday night of footy! Cmon Lions & Eagles tomorrow!

Looking forward to Geelong-Freo tonight. Eagles-Collingwood tomorrow should be ok as well. Meh games on this arvo.

Someone will belt Ballantyne or Crowley tonight

Both hopefully! Germs.
They'd both be handy in red and black.

Freo robbed. Doesn't matter just changes the whole shape of the ladder and outcome of season. Even the commentators started making nervous mention of a few doubtful- Stevie J's collapse in the third when he bounced off a Freo player and got the free plumbed new depths and that's saying something in a season where the humps have never been as consistently ■■■■■.

I'm glad some people are starting to wake up to the fact that Geelong are a bunch of Cheating C you next year S!! The tribunal, the MRP, the umpires, the AFL and it's draw, Simmonds Stadium and it's rate payer funded redevelopment with lights that won't see any of the big Victorian clubs play there, the head ducking, the massive advantage from F/Son allocations prior to the rule change and Stephen Danks involvement at the club avoiding any serious scrutiny despite a massive reversal of form post his appointment. Clearly Costa had something that delivered an era of unquestioned fortune for the football club that in this day and age is only afforded to a new franchise and even then there are limitations.

I'm glad some people are starting to wake up to the fact that Geelong are a bunch of Cheating C you next year S!! The tribunal, the MRP, the umpires, the AFL and it's draw, Simmonds Stadium and it's rate payer funded redevelopment with lights that won't see any of the big Victorian clubs play there, the head ducking, the massive advantage from F/Son allocations prior to the rule change and Stephen Danks involvement at the club avoiding any serious scrutiny despite a massive reversal of form post his appointment. Clearly Costa had something that delivered an era of unquestioned fortune for the football club that in this day and age is only afforded to a new franchise and even then there are limitations.

Haha turn it up mate. Are any teams allowed to just be good in this place?

31-13 free kick count.

That's a margin normally only reserved for Goodes, Joey, Jacky, Buddy, Judes, Jetts, Sammy, Heater, Pikey...........

I'd pay for 'Crowley' cam.

Feeling positive about the Lions today....

I'm not.
Completely the opposite.
I think the Crows by 6-7 goals.
But you were spot on with the Rich v Ess prediction.