Round 20 Non Essendon matches

Pies will beat the eagles today

Fark I hope not.
We need the Booers to win this to keep our spot in the 8 for the week.

Fark I hope not.
We need the Booers to win this to keep our spot in the 8 for the week.

same but eagles are pretenders and have been all year even at  home collingwood will be too good

Lions by 30 plus.

Eagles by 50 plus.

Lions on fire early.

Lions are playing an attractive game so far today

anyone got a stream for lions game?

anyone got a stream for lions game?

Try either of these:
http://www.vipboxoc.co/sports/aussie-rules.html
http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&competitionid=303&discipline=Other

Come on Lions and Eagles. Pretty decent game at Gabba so far.

Brisbane will push the crows all the way

Quack quack

Perfect example of ducking the head.. And he gave himself a head/neck injury.

AFL really has to eradicate this from the game, it's embarassing!

Quack quack

I take this back, looks bad. Hope he is ok.

Who is it?

Completely agree. Umpires should be playing free kicks against the player with the ball rather than the tackler. It is so dangerous when the players ram their heads straight into an opponent. 

Who is it?

Tom Lynch.

Quack quack

I take this back, looks bad. Hope he is ok.

Mate to be honest your initial comment is not that bad, as by ducking he caused his own injury. 

Completely agree. Umpires should be playing free kicks against the player with the ball rather than the tackler. It is so dangerous when the players ram their heads straight into an opponent. 

Agree with it being a little dangerous, but we are playing football and I think 'play on' would be fine by most.

Tom Lynch... according to the commentary, ducked the head to 'protect himself'.  Sorry, but if he wanted to protect himself, he would have stood up with the ball rather than lowered himself into the tackler.  He ducked to win the free - cos it is always paid to duckers these days - and he looks pretty badly hurt.  Hope he is ok.  EXTREMELY poor governance by the AFL.  Is it going to take someone getting paralysed before they address the ducking issue?

Agree with it being a little dangerous, but we are playing football and I think 'play on' would be fine by most.

If the umpires always paid play on that is fine, the issue is they pay free kicks for high contact and now to reverse the thinking of the players they need to be penalised to avoid more situations like this one.