Round 20 Non-Essington Games

It’s just Buddy Franklin. Buddy Franklin and his adventures, Darce. Buddy Franklin, forever and forever, a hundred years Buddy Franklin, s… things. Buddy Franklin runnin’ around and Buddy Franklin time. Aaall day long forever. All, a hundred days Buddy Franklin forever a hundred times. Over and over Buddy Franklin adventures dot com W W W dot Buddy Franklin dot com W W W Buddy Franklin adventures all hundred years. Every minute Buddy Franklin dot com W W W hundred times Buddy Franklin dot com.

12 Likes

Cats win, but in the process Chris Scott falls down the stairs.

Doesn’t get hurt, but still funny.

3 Likes

Go Cats.
Would be hilarious if the Swanettes missed the finals

1 Like

He then blames a security guard for pushing him down the stairs.

It doesn’t take long for footage showing that’s a lie to come out though…

Also, Franklin kicks 0.8. He had a 65m shot after the final siren that went through, but play on was called after he went too far off on the arc.

2 Likes

I think you may need a lie down simmo.

Yeah. Simmo has lost his mind.

DAAAAAAAAAAANGERFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELD

Is not Playiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

2 Likes

Bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicscaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarvsssssss!

Is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

MMMMmeeeeeeeeeeennnnegooooooooooooolllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Cats will win due to having more players on the field that will be wearing fluro. I almost like seeing the cats loose more then the amount I like our own club. Fark Geelong, go swans.

I’d say Geelong are one of our friendliest rivals - especially over the last 20 years. They were ■■■■ when we were good, and since they’ve been good if it wasn’t for them Collingwood would have another flag and Hawthorn may have won 1-2 more as well. Sydney are similar but have dicked us in close games far too often for my liking.

1 Like

Hope Port keep Gus in and he plays this weekend. Still have a soft spot for Hollywood.

Is really tall and athletic!

I can’t understand why they didn’t bring him in to play the Goodes role?

A cross generational fantasy match up would’ve been Bolts vs Bliscavs

2 Likes

I can think of no two players better around the tan.

BT late out tonight :frowning: