Round 21 2018 Non Essendon Games

Lol so Sydney will play finals? ■■■■ off.

Dees are a joke.

Lever

1 Like

Such a wank club Sydney, with the worst club song bar none.

Melbourne are hopeless

2 Likes

■■■■ you teflon Goodwin & Macca!! Geez perhaps they were bigger problems than we thought at Essendon.
They are playing with absolutely no heart or intensity. Total Melbington mode

How does a team miss out on finals they way this did last year and not show fight when the other team is down 2 players?

It was under 10 so that was good at least right?

1 Like

10-18 they kicked. Same as us against Carlton.

West Coast cannot be topped.

1 Like

“Worst club song…”
bar Freo

Based on Ladder Predictor (20 point margins) we beat Sydney out of finals by 0.3%

1 Like

Dees and Swans will not win another game this season.

2 Likes

Eat ■■■■ Melbourne

Cold hard evidence of AOD and Thymosin injections at their club and AFL made it disappear.

Should have folded.

i’ve never seen such a bad kicking team so high up on the ladder. Tell me - who is Melbourne’s best ball user? ■■■■■■■ terrible team.

Even ACEMAN BELIEVES

THE GOOD STUFF

1 Like

You’ve hit a nerve with me - don’t get me started. I’ll bite my tongue this time…

I don’t because we are Richmond’s ■■■■■■■.
They take great delight in lifting against us. With us at full strength they are better than us so the injuries really worry me. I hope I’m wrong but think they will win by 5-6 goals.

Bang on. Disaster moving our club away from the MCG. Just makes it all that much harder to win a flag. Horrendous decision by the club that has no end in sight.

2 Likes

F*ck, mate.

Fremantle remind me of us from 2005-2010.

Unreliable, heartless, prone to one good game every 5-6 weeks & equally prone to sh-t performances at home against equally sh-t teams.

Carlton could seriously win this.