Round 21 non essendon games

That was enjoyable to watch!!!

Fark Carlton!

EAD SCUM

Absolutely woeful play from Dockerty with a minute to go.

Just ridiculous…really

What were Carlton thinking with 75sec left on the clock. They had a kick out and mark on the D50 and burnt 45secs holding the ball and then switching across to the other side. WTF? Absolutely stupid football.

YARRAN= HEART and SOUL PLAYER

What happened? They got smashed by umpires or they farked it up themselves?

A bit of both LOL

If Carlton get beaten because of a dodgy call against them, I will laugh... a lot.

It was a little soft, but I wouldn't call it dodgy.
Definitely was a bit of a hand in the back, certainly impeded him.
To be fair regarding Carlton, they had no bench for most of the 2nd half.
Decent effort from them.

Hard to know which top 4 team I would rather win the GF. Geelong, Sydney, duckers and free rides from umps in almost every match. I can't stand it and ruins matches as a neutral. Hawthorn, just no. I guess Freo?

Humps inability to put the whistle away changes the entire destiny of the final 8 again. It'd be funny if it wasn't such a farce.

What were Carlton thinking with a 75sec left on the clock. The had a kick out and mark on the D50 and burnt 45secs holding the ball and then switching across to the other side, WTF? Absolutely stupid football.

"Ok guys, let's run down the clock."
(Glances at scoreboard)
"Wait, 70's higher than 80, right? We are winning, aren't we? ... No?! Oh f..."
(Siren sounds)

Fark Carlton.

Man, I am sooo sick of Carlton losing the close ones...

said no normal human being, ever!

Was that Thouy who torpeded it to the boundary to Mackie’s advantage?

That was retarded.

Fark Carlton

Enright = Goneski

Whilst it's not hard to watch Carlton lose, I am getting a bit sick of the stuff Geelong get handed on a plate. 

Also: Josh Caddy. 

It’s gonna be so sweet when Geelong go out in straight sets, losing both Finals by 10 pts or less…

Fark Carlton

Enright = Goneski

What was the Enright incident? Only caught the last half. 

Fark I wish we could get somewhere close to the level of belief that Geelong have....they just refuse to lose those close games.

Carlton have turned the corner.

Fark.

If Carlton get beaten because of a dodgy call against them, I will laugh... a lot.

It was a little soft, but I wouldn't call it dodgy.
Definitely was a bit of a hand in the back, certainly impeded him.
To be fair regarding Carlton, they had no bench for most of the 2nd half.
Decent effort from them.

I have no choice but to report your offensive post to the mods, I'm sure you understand. :lol:

fark carlton