Round 21 Non-Essington Games

Franklin zero goals in second half

We are Geeloooooooooooooooooooong!!! Go you Catters!! Fark Richmond!

Oh don’t worry we sent him out with an even better one when he was coach

This!
Harry making the greatest defender ever look rubbish

4 Likes

Deadset sh-ts me when people don’t mention Fletch and yet they rabbit on about Rance being an all time great.

He’s very good, but FFS, you’d reckon he was some alien combination of Fletch, Scarlett and Sos the way people drivel on about him.

And the Richmond cheer squad go the knuckle post match… oh dear

Watching their dream start equate to zero. Again. I have them finishing 4th and put in straight sets. Rubbish.

What happened?

■■■■ me. Haven’t heard or even thought about that song since it came out. Forgot it even existed. Should be in that song’s you haven’t heard in years thread.

1 Like

The lions and suns are playing a game. High scoring if nothing else.

Looks like the “our coach got sacked” bounce only lasted for a quarter.

Haven’t seen it myself but was called on radio as “commotion” at the Richmond cheer squad end of the ground after the game. Tipping a few cats fans may have pointed out the exits & some may have taken offence?

1 Like

As long as it didn’t last more than a week I don’t care.

Brad Scott’s wooden spoon dreams are alive again.

Gold Coast disintegrating: kicked 1 of the last 11 goals.

Excellent news for next week.

North can’t win the spoon as it requires fark carlton to win again.

Happy for the scum to win it

Getting somewhat happy at the prospect of Carlton winning the spoon again, Brisbane will be on equal wins and closing the % gap fast.

2 Likes

And Freo look garbage as well.

We put in one of our usual sat night Etihad special together tonight plus those two and the stars are aligning.

We’d better ■■■■ gold coast all the way up next week.

1 Like

It’s hard to describe how disinterested and pathetic GCS look…so pencil us in for a battling 10-point win next week.

1 Like