Round 22 2021 Non Essendon Games

THE TIGER ARMY ARE BACK ON FRIDAY NIGHTS DARCE.

THEY NEED TO DO THE BOMBERS A FAVOUR RICHO

THE TIGER ARMY WON’T LIKE THIS ONE BIT DARCE

23 Likes

Scotty going early on this one.
The main thing is we need to keep playing with intent, do that and the wins will take care of themselves. Stuff the Tiger army, but l would like their team to win this night.

4 Likes

A pox on both their houses.
I’m going all in for the draw!

That’ll stuff both of them.
Best possible result for us.
Preferably with some Ninthmond star like Riewoldt having a shot after the siren, only to kick a point.

5 Likes

I’m already ashamed of how much I’ll be cheering for Richmond tonight.

3 Likes

Classic Elimination Final tonight. You’d think the loser is curtains for 2021. Rest of the games are a bit ho-hum in terms of most of them have a clear favourite. The Derby in the west, again Freo and West Coast both fighting to keep their finals hopes alive. Eagles been in a very poor run of form whilst the Dockers look good one week and then turn in a shocker the next.

1 Like

Lets goooo Richmond (by the smallest of margins) and Freo!

2 Likes

THE TIGER ARMY DON’T LIKE MARVEL RICHO. IT DOESN’T HAVE SOUL. IT DOESN’T HAVE RICHMOND PEOPLE

1 Like

No Dusty
No Toby
Interesting… Go Tigers. (While wincing)

GWS will win and win comfortably

2 Likes

I’m going to vomit tomorrow and want Port to smash Fark Carlton, just to cement their shi te season :rofl::rofl:

I’ll be barracking for Richmond tonight but it won’t be shameless barracking - there will be shame.

5 Likes

I won’t feel shame during the match.

But once there’s the result and I have time to think about my actions…there will be shame for sure

3 Likes

Never fear guys. i have predicted the future. the Tigers will win tonight, and then this will happen:

1 Like

Meh. Go GWS.

1 Like

I have some money on the draw.
Gamble responsibly

Astbury out.

wtf Brown? He just called Dimma a dikhead lol

Your call is absolutely the correct one, but geez that would be stressful to get to… either team can stuff it up in the closing seconds!

So I guess we want the tiger army to get up tonight?

1 Like

yup!

1 Like