Round 22 2021 Non Essendon Games

I got them beating Fremantle. If the Lions decide to rest there players due to no bye week pre finals this year then we are in strife.

Should go put this on their board

Been MIA all night.
Final siren
GWS 16.10 - 106.
Ric 10.7 - 67

If the bombers supporter that just rang up SEN1116 and gave it to trout from from woodend is on here you are a legend :laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

What was said ?

He just rang up and said he is an Essendoom supporter as trout calls us and was just giving trout a bit saying tigers are a one man team and take Dusty out and they are no better than Essendoom. :laughing: Damo tried to shoot him down but he kept up a bit of shittstiring.

5 Likes

Belatedly (cued up):

1 Like

Unbelievable.
The Bont done for HTB twice in the first 4 minutes.

1 Like

Had a chuckle myself.

You’re going to have to be pretty decent to knock off Hawthorn in Tassie & the Bulldogs this season.

2 Likes

So far this game is a very strong contender for worst of 2021.

But that was absolute class from Weightman

Reckon the Bulldogs missed a trick not trading Dunkley. I reckon he is surplus to their needs the way they play him.

I know a club who may be interested…

A total of 11 points scored by both teams for the entire quarter. Way to drag the game backwards, by a century!
1/4 time
WB 1.3 - 9
Dwaks 0.2 - 2

Big Boi MeEvoy gets a goal off the ground from the GS, and the chump still wants it reviewed.

I respect the way the Hawks are playing because this is the only way they’re going to beat the Bulldogs today.

Not great on the eye but they have the final result as the priority.

Bombers showed the Hawks the blueprint to beat them

1 Like

Still amazes they sacked Clarkson bloke is coaching really well atm

Tassie says bye to clarko

6 Likes

Are there restrictions in place?