Round 22 Non Essendon Games thread. Scotty21 jumps the gun

Lions have kicked 7.15 and it is hurting them badly.

everything lonie touches turns to gold

What the hell is wrong with Healy? If Zorko lifts and the Lions win it will be one of their best wins, if he doesn’t and they lose it will be one of his worst.

WTF?

They are both on the same points and are at the bottom of the ladder, has he been smoking something tonight?

Gilbert truely is the butcher of Moorabin

1 Like

we just saw someone almost turn them-self into a paraplegic.

I would say Selwood has been doing that for years. It’s really surprising he hasn’t done permanent damage… Some players just naturally go head down. It’s not pleasant.

Saints getting robbed

Two 50 metre penalties were missed

3 Likes

jack steven looks dead on his feet.

Richardson had a crack at him last week. Saying he tries to do to much. Runs everywhere on the field and then ends up in the wrong position or too exhausted to be a needed link up etc.

Hawthorn are kissed on the d-ck by the umpires

because the rest of his team does sweet ■■■■ all.

they should’ve won it. ■■■■ team, ■■■■ coach.

Wogopolo tackles a player after mark and no 50. Get the ■■■■ out of here. ■■■■ off hawforn with your bullshit wank wins. ■■■■ team of ■■■■■■.

3 weeks in a fkn row late in games hawthorns opposition has been robbed of 50m penalties and certain shots on goal.

They can go get fked.

1 Like

Lions win. I wonder if Healy will now call it their best win, moron.

Hawks flag contenders? hahahahaha

I can’t think of a more Gaffable team in the league than Hawthorn’s list. Bunch of genuine bellends.

Oh and while it was their away game, no club in the league has bigger bandwagon support. Soft supporter base.

Ha, … I nearly replied, that now I’m paying attention it will likely turn to crap.

Ended up being pretty good all the way in the end though.

Official crowd: 24,795 at Etihad Stadium

And they’re playing for top 4.

I know its an AWAY game but that is fkn atrocious for an 80k membership base club who is playing for top 4 spot.

All things equal they’re still a mile off Rich, Coll, Ess and Carl supporters wise.

2 Likes

If meaningless, low scoring games between below average teams is your idea of a good time, tune in to the dogs v blues.

1 Like