Round 22 Non Essendon Games

After the Wines ruling I legit have no idea any more.

North win they get pick 4
North lose they get pick 1

Don’t think a team has had such an incentive to tank a single game since priority picks 10 years ago

Basically Freo’s only ruckman left who isn’t injured

1 Like

Live Ladder “projection” has us finishing 7th, but unfortunately, Swans finishing in 6th, … only 1 % point ahead of Port though, … soooo??

All that tells me is that we concede more than anyone in the top 11

Really hope we play port instead of sydney. Port aren’t that good.

Where as I see, that at 2028,… we are just 5 points off being the 2nd highest scoring …,… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Jesus, port and sydney playing at home against gold coast and carlton wanting percentage for a potential top 4 spot. Those could be some proper beltings.

I take it they are projecting Melbourne to lose next week?
That’s the only way we can get 7th. Port will edge Sydney on percentage, they will slaughter the Suns

Brendon Mourinho has the bus warming up already. Carlton to park 24 of them in the Swans forward 50

4 Likes

Yep, … that’s what they reckon, … and on the back of their showing against the Bears today, … a loss to a resurgent,.“Do it for Bux & hope for the fans for next year” mode, Pies, … they might well be right.

Seeya ROO, … you were a gentleman, … and a stunningly courageous ornament to the game.

1 game to go…

1 Like

Fyfe doesn’t give a ■■■■ about this game.

So…if we do an Essington next week, we can still make it if Bulldogs, Saints and Eagles lose too.

Bulldogs play Friday night, so we will know that results going in. But it will be a nervous Sunday as other two play after us.

If we can’t beat this Freo rabble at home with potentially being Watson/Kelly’s last game we may as well fold. Then again Brisbane beat us at home without Beams so anything is possible.

I think I’ve watched about as much of this game as I can stomach.

There’s Essington and then is losing to Freo next week with all the potentials. If we lose we should all disband the join other families.

3 Likes

Freo are total rubbish, as they limp towards the finishing line of season 2107. Looks like another 100 point belting come up. If we do the same next week, it could mean the end of Ross the Toss.

1 Like

The way Tigers are going they might make up the 13% percentage differential on Swans and Port

Freo are absolute trash