Round 22 vs Richmond - Changes & Preview

No thread for this yet?

We’re still very much alive. Tigers are locked into top 2 and will have one eye on September.

We’ve broken some decent streaks in recent years. Saints in 2009 when they were 19-0. Geelong in 2011 were 13-0.

They’ve won the last 7 against us. We’re due!

In: Ridley, Green
Out: Raz, Goddard

5 Likes

I really hope Green doesn’t play

5 Likes

you’d think guelfi would come straight in

3 Likes

I’m more concerned they’ll bring Long back in with Raz being unavailable.

1 Like

I can’t remember a big Ess v Richmond game, when was the last time we had so much on the line vs them.

Probably sometime back in the 50’s or 60’s.

OUT: Fantasia (inj)
IN: Guelfi

3 Likes

Thats why I cant remember it :laughing:

2001 we played them in a final. Thumped them too.

1 Like

@Alan_Noonan_10 @Albert_Thurgood @Captain_Jack can you guys verify?

The Brawl at Windy Hill was a pretty big deal, but for all the wrong reasons.

4 Likes

We’ve only won 1 game at the MCG this year from 7 games, compared to Richmond who hasn’t lost there this season. Doesn’t bode well.

Get them to sign some form of treaty to go easy on us and let us win. They’re guaranteed top 2.

1 Like

Can’t walk away from this season going 0-7 against the likes of Richmond, Hawthorn, Collingwood and Carlton.

2 Likes

Laverde has to come in for Fantasia. HAS TO.

IN: LAV

7 Likes

We need to actually win one of these big games. We’ve had good form for a good amount of time but we need to actually win these ones.

15 Likes

M-m-m-maybe next year?

1 Like

The only silver lining from 2018 will be if 2018 burns in the playing list’s hearts all off-season and we go all 2000 on 2019.

7 Likes

You ■■■■■ better turn up, I cant send off the Tigers fans streaming for the exits on my own.

26 Likes

just draw a smiley face on the seat you rip out of the top deck.

1 Like

“Nah she’ll be right mate”.

The only time I’ve ever seen anything burn on us was when we had an amazing start to 2013 and those interstate wins.