Round 23 2021 Non Essendon Games

I’m hoping for a 1 point heart stopper.

Then calls for Caldwell and Walla :sunglasses:

Just had to watch the last 7 minutes of Deez crushing the Handbaggers soul and stepping on it again.

Warms the cockles it does. So good.

4 Likes

Given the insane results so far this round, just expect the unexpected tomorrow.

When has anything for us in the last decade and a half been straight forward? Never.

3 Likes

Shot every time a no name spud kicks a goal for collywobbles

1 Like

Half the team are no names !

Yes we’d make finals, but we still need to win.

It’s so vital that we’re a professional team that just go out and win, when they could put the cue in the rack.

2 Likes

I’m surprised Sambuca is still a thing and a popular liquor. God the 90s were a blur

3 Likes

Was recommended to me as a vocal warmer before singing at Karaoke.
It works…

I’m feeling ill just thinking about it.

Particularly when tasting it again the next morning…

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t… liquor just creates the illusion of sounding good at karaoke…

5 Likes

Imagine you were that kind to our players.

Ah but you haven’t lived if you haven’t experienced a black projectile vomit in a nightclub toilet.

2 Likes

So today had…

-Draw with a goal kicked in last 5 seconds by a team who kicked a bag of goals to come back from the dead.

-Goal after the siren to win and finish on top of the ladder by a team 44 points down at one stage

-Point kicked by a team in the last 30 seconds to secure a top 4 spot.

Surely this is the most action packed individual day of footy in history? Objectively speaking.

16 Likes

Don’t worry you watch the saints make 3 late changes before the game. they will pull out hill, marshall,Howard .
The only reason they have to win is to try and help jack Steele get 3 votes to help his brownlow chances

What are you trying say?

They have one kid Ginnivan in the forward line who can be dangerous. My son played with and against him all juniors up here in central vic. If Jack kicks a couple early and gets his tail up he can be a handful. However he can also be the biggest sook on Earth . He gave up footy for a year when he was 15 as it was too rough and he wanted to play netball . They do have a few good kids. Let’s hope we don’t choke like usual

What about after a few black buccas it gave you the feeling of I’m ok so then try and hit the chartreuse ! Vomit for a week

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. EXACTLY!

1 Like

Oh the memories! I’d forgotten about chartreuse.

Memory lane!

Rotten stuff . Didn’t matter how bad I got numerous times on sambucca while playing gigs , I could always go back to it. If I remotely smell the green death takes me back to 96 and feeling ill :joy:

What else did you drink? Remember the girls always wanted cowboy shots or Illusion shakers