Round 23 2021 Non Essendon Games

10 CHANGES? THE TIGER ARMY WON’T LIKE THIS ONE BIT DARCE.

But seriously been a while since we’ve had a final round with this many games shaping the 8. Starting tonight, Footscray lose and you’d think they’ve ■■■■■■ away top 4.

8 Likes

Yeah, lots to look forward to with this round.

Scotty getting in fkg early. Love the enthusiasm

5 Likes

Results go our way and we may not even have to win Sunday

3 Likes

I hope the team doesn’t think that way, limping into the finals on the back of a loss would not bode well for the final.

3 Likes

A mate of mine has a very similar name as one of Richmond’s ins, and most of his social media account photos are of him playing footy.

Has had about 100 snuffies add him since the teams came out, thinking it’s him.

5 Likes

A lot of really important games across the weekend…

However the last game of the round, which has absolutely no bearing on finals whatsoever, between 17th and 18th will be interesting.

Getting a bit sick of hearing about how Norf are the “best wooden spooner in X years” … and their supporter base getting a bit lippy recently despite sitting dead last for the entirety of the season. I want to see them get smacked… definitely a chance considering they’ve never won at Adelaide Oval (0-8) and never looked like winning there.

1 Like

They had that great win in Perth but as far as season highlights go that’s about it.

1 Like

@scotty21 there is a guy at Geelong playing his 200th game this weekend. You might have heard of him.

Not sure it’s ever been mentioned but he used to be a steeplechaser :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Heard something like that. Has good height and fitness

3 Likes

Crows are cooked, North will win.

Betting odd are interesting

Bulldogs being favourite is against the form of both sides

Also, when was the last time the tigers were at such long odds against a team below them on the ladder?

So who do we want to win tonight?

Don’t care

1 Like

Reckon Port will win Kenny will have them fired up

I just want both teams to have a good time

Which do you think would benefit us, Port win most likely play Dogs in a final, Dogs win we play Brisbane, I would be thinking Dogs would be our best chance in a final ?

3 Likes

Port. The way Footscray have been ■■■■■■■■ the bed lately is amazing

4 Likes

I will go and cue INXS

1 Like

Doing an Essington dropping off towards the end of the season