Round 23 2021 Non Essendon Games

Richmond has a very special breed of nuffie supporter base

1 Like

I’d take the lions, if I could pick from the 3.

1 Like

You’re hilarious… It won’t bode well if we DO make the finals :wink:

They hardly dropped away

14 point loss to Geelong
19 point win to Sydney
31 point loss to Carlton ( Fark Carlton)
8 point loss to WC
13 point loss to Port
32 point win to Brisbane
9 point win to Collingwood
40 point win to Richmond

Last 8 games they have beaten 2 top 8 sides and beaten the reigning premiers

If we play Brisbane Joey will kick 8.

I’d rather play ANY other team

fixed

2 Likes

Hahaha, and 8 goals :wink:

1 Like

Dogs or Port to win tonight? Can the dogs kick a score?

Port to win, not going to wish injuries on Dogs players, but would be helpful if they lose all confidence in their game plan and start some sort of in club disagreements and turn on each other. It’s been that sort of year :rofl:

Footscray have that annoying best 5th place side ever look about them, if they don’t win tonight.

Forget the result from two weeks ago, they will absolutely steamroll any team (including us) who finishes 8th in Week One, if they don’t get the job done tonight.

I do not want to play them under any circumstances, at any ground. So I hope they win tonight and get a top 4 place (which let’s face it, they’ve deserved all season).

2 Likes

Very true.

I find it pretty hard to split any of the current top 5. All been pretty good for probably 3/4 of the year; all had a bad little patch.
Sydney I feel are half a step below that lot. GWS are a bit fragile, so are we.

Dunno, they have been pretty average for a long while now

Dogs have the more superior mids vs Port with the superior scoring power

They did have more scoring shots than us two weeks ago and we saw the amount of chance they stuffed in the 3rd Quarter. Make no mistake, we deserved to win that game, but they weren’t that far off it.

The Hawthorn game in Tasmania was a debacle, yep. But we can’t discount all the Clarkson departure stuff.

Before that, they had won 5 of their previous 6 - all pretty comfortably.

Are we cheering for Port?

I am happy enough for Port to win the game, however I will never cheer for them to do so while ever Kochie runs the joint.

2 Likes

So the Consensus is we would rather play the Bulldogs week 1 ? When we make it ?

1 Like

Go Dogs tonight.

I fuvken hate Port so much. Don’t care, just get them out of the finals as quickly as possible. Whatever result helps us and have hinders port = winning.

1 Like