Round 23 non Don Games

So that's us definitely in the finals then...

Guess you can't bring Pets to the footy or animals.

48k crowd and hawks 70k members had free access to pies home game as compensation for selling to Tassie. Yikes

As long as we win, all I can say is Go Tiges!

They play before us.. So it's "Go Swans" for me. Can't drop below 7th if they win.

As long as we win, all I can say is Go Tiges!

They play before us.. So it's "Go Swans" for me. Can't drop below 7th if they win.

Ummm..... we're the first game tomorrow

Of, why did I think we played to tomorrow night? Oh that’s right, I live in Queensland! :confused:

Tiges win by 30 points and we get to play Hawks in the PF at the MCG instead of Sydney in Sydney ;)

Lid off!

Richmond 15.10.100
def.
Sydney 11.12.78
= Hawthorn TOP Spot

A common definition of (and cause of) insanity is relying on Richmond to get anything done.

I know there are broadcasting rights to consider...

But why don't the AFL play games head to head in the last round.  Two games on Friday night, three during the day on Saturday, two at night on Saturday and two during the day on Sunday.

None of this 'broadcast friendly' just play them all at the same time.

And stuff the 'we'll decide which days the round 22 games are scheduled during the season' crap. Just set it at the start of the season. I don't think any other comp in the world this.  If travel and scheduling the following week is such a big issue (it isn't in NFL or any Euro soccer games), create a bye round between regular season and finals.

R.I.P Collingwood Football Club

BIGGEST CLUB IN THE LAND

BIGGEST CLUB IN THE LAND

proportional to Eddies fat head

Eddie farked up that club so hard it’s not funny (to them of course)

75% of their members/supporters have finally realized how much he farked up by ■■■■■■■ off Malthouse and bringing in FIGJAM.

Well done you imbiciles. I hope you suffer for many years to come.

Gee pies fans really showed up.

These two clubs claim 130,000 members. I presume the concourses are a crushed mass of (debatable) humanity?

Must of been embarrassing when the collingwood fans were breaking into the hawks fans houses only to find they didn't bother to go to the game either.

I'm expecting Melbourne to give norf a tough contest today and really take it out of them for next week*

* disclaimer- still drunk from last night

How Richmond can finish 9th:
Hawks beat pies
Swans beat tigers
Sun's beat eagles
Crows beat saints

Or Eagles beat suns and saints beat crows.

BIGGEST CLUB IN THE LAND

Biggest idiots.

Gee they've gone ahead in leaps and bounds with Bucks.

48,000 LOL!!

"Side by side we stick toggeeeeeeeeeeeeether!"

BIGGEST CLUB IN THE LAND

Biggest idiots.
He'll probably coach them for 10 years.

BIGGEST CLUB IN THE LAND

Biggest idiots.
He'll probably coach them for 10 years.

Just goes to show how good Hirdy is.
Not all great players have the capability to be great coaches.
Fortunately ours is.