Round 23 non Don Games

BIGGEST CLUB IN THE LAND

Biggest idiots.
Gee they've gone ahead in leaps and bounds with Bucks.
He'll probably coach them for 10 years.
Just goes to show how good Hirdy is.
Not all great players have the capability to be great coaches.
Fortunately ours is.
Bit early to call, but yeah Hirdy has shown good signs. I'm stunned more fans didn't show. Pies win that and they're all but in. Never believed they had a chance.

BIGGEST CLUB IN THE LAND

Biggest idiots.
Fortunately ours is.
Bit early to call, but yeah Hirdy has shown good signs. I'm stunned more fans didn't show. Pies win that and they're all but in. Never believed they had a chance.

With their injuries they were never going to give Hawthorn a challenge unless it was a game played in torrential rain which turned it into a slog.
Also on the coaches debate.
Look what Hirdy has done for us.
He has gotten rid of a lot of the dead wood that had been sitting on the list for years. He was one of the biggest advocates to build the HPC and get a whole new fitness team into the club. Bought in a professional attitude to training and hired an all new coaching panel to properly train and teach our players.
Was a huge factor in luring BJ across from the Aint's and has bought in a lot of talented kids into the squad and given them opportunity and have flourished (admittedly Bomber has been a huge part in all of this, especially in playing kids such as Zerrett).
He has turned us completely around from what we were when he took over.
Buckley has managed to turn one of the AFL's power house clubs into a bottom 8 team with currently in my opinion, one of the top 4 midfields in the competition and continued to play players underdone causing re-occurring injuries. (You can't tell me Swan has been fit at any stage this year).
Hirdy has the respect and admiration a coach should have from his players, Buckley does not and never will because he has the attitude of his nickname "FIGJAM".

48k crowd and hawks 70k members had free access to pies home game as compensation for selling to Tassie. Yikes

THE ARMY.

Hawks mate msged me at 3qtr time. A lot of ‘The Army’ were retreating. So much for them sending off a much ed loved premiership hero. Imagine who’d be left in the stands if a player they hated was retiring.

BIGGEST CLUB IN THE LAND

Biggest idiots.
Fortunately ours is.

Never been a fan of club legends becoming coaches. It's very 1970s.

I reckon Bucks is a good coach.

I reckon Bucks is a good coach.

From all opposition supporters perspective.

48k strong crowd tells me instantly that collingwood has no lid off thread

I have a very bad feeling about this weekend.

I was looking at the ladder, and the fixture, and I have concluded something terrible.

Sydney will beat Richmond. 

West Coast will beat Gold Coast and

Adelaide will beat StKilda.

That means Richmond will finish 10th, and not in their birthright 9th.

I would be very disappointed if this eventuates.

I owe a few people.

Tigers smashing the Swans without Buddy

Lead 33-0…and Swans don’t look like scoring

Hmm.  We might need to buy that Carlton forward (was it Wood?) a bunch of [almost dry] flowers.   His turning back into play rather than walking through a behind in the last 20 seconds has probably saved us from 8th.  Richmond are six goals up and Sydney yet to score.

I don't think we could take two stressful matches in a row. Thank fark we got a draw in the end, we'd all be in a mental asylum by now otherwise.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN SYDNEY!???

Swans wanna avoid Freo and get the Cats next week.

Yeah, good luck Richmond.

Win this and you get Port next week.

Win that and you get Freo in Freo the week after

Win that and you get Sydney in Sydney.

It will end in tears, and the longer it goes the sadder it will get for them.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN SYDNEY!???

They're playing like us.

Like players who don't want to get hurt because next week is more important than this week.

Richmond are a better side than us. How sad.

Richmond will beat Port in current form i reckon.

Richmond are a better side than us. How sad.

Laughable.

Richmond will beat Port in current form i reckon.

Would LOL