Round 3 2019 non Essendon Games

I also think they’ll lead from start to finish

1 Like

I’m very confident about next week and that worry’s me

Should be a ripper.

Some of the comments in here really annoy me. We just came off a win and yet the first thought is that we are going to lose.

However the response is perfectly understandable, it is what we have done consistently for a long time and you can never be certain which Essendon team is going to turn up. The conditioning now is to expect to lose but hope for the best.

I can’t wait for that to change back to how it once was from my formative years. Expect to win every game.

2 Likes

Who is the Channel 7 dude asking Bucks etc. questions? I want @Diggers to fight him.

1 Like

How good are Oscar Allen’s contested dukes?

1 Like

Yep, the biggest loss from the saga.

Except the free kick stats over the past 10 years prove there’s no truth in it. Hawks were mid table, like us, in the stats I saw last week. It’s well and truly free kick Bulldogs or Eagles according to the stats. And the home and away differential for the eagles is undeniable. It’s completely farcical over there.

1 Like

The differential for the dogs in 2016 was astounding.

1 Like

Just need the hawks to get pumped and it’s the perfect weekend.

3 Likes

AFL mandated flag.

1 Like

If Western Bulldogs, St Kilda and North Melbourne win then we are outside the 8 on percentage.

Ambrose will eat Hipwood. He won’t kick a goal next week.

Hipwood is becoming what we hoped JoeD would become.

Amazing to see we have won the same amount of games as Coll, Rich, Syd, ADE. Should be a quiet media week for us.

1 Like

I’m not sure about that.
He’s still a fair way off where Joe was in 2017. He had a good night last night, but he only kicked 1 goal in the first 2 weeks. He’s still very thin and won’t consistently do damage for a while.

1 Like

Always is when you win

I reckon north will roll hawks today

1 Like

Stats are not everything. Is there a stat for where free kicks are paid or goals from frees? I would think that is a better indicator, because free kicks forward half and in forward 50 are far more damaging.

Brisbane are becoming what Essendon should have been this year

2 Likes