Round 3 2021 Non Essendon Games and MAFS chat

Stay for Bryce and Melissa.

Exactly. She needs someone to remove her from the situation.

2 Likes

I reckon if an employer was that influenced by reality TV, you probably donā€™t want to work for them anyway.

3 Likes

Good grief.

1 Like

Patrick in the preview ā€œIā€™m going to turn the romance dial upā€

aka he wants to get lucky.

3 Likes

MAFS, the bachelor, love island etc all need to be canned. Just putrid television. Unfortunately the worst things are the most popular

2 Likes

I wonder what Yasmine from Yasmineā€™s Getting Married is doing these days?

Who? Must be from 10+ years ago hehe.

@theDJR 's son with a BOG performance.

6 Likes

@scotty21 @Europhoric

The gift rumour from Bryce was true!! :scream:

2 Likes

Will get exposed at reunion

1 Like

That he bought a gift for some girl he met on Tinder? Reckon that was a storm in a teacup - thought he broke it off just before he joined the show.

1 Like

Canā€™t stop, wonā€™t stop

2 Likes

Damn! I didnā€™t know any of these names until l came in here. Never watched a minute of these 100% contrived shows and never will. My brother in law canā€™t even stand watching the ads for them, and l am with him. He could avoid them completely by watching 7 instead, but he is a 9 sort of guy.

2 Likes

Big Brother is about to start on 7, no escape.

What? Did he dump Alannah? Is he farking mental? I missed a couple of eps now Iā€™m out of the loop.

Nah theyre still together - they have make up sex after their arguments and its all good in the world again for them.

1 Like

To be fair to MAFS l have never watched Big Brother either, or any reality TV unless yo count a couple of episodes of Bear Gryls. For the record l cannot stomach Gordon Ramsey, he has put me off all cooking shows.

Or he could switch to the ABC.

2 Likes

If I were him Iā€™d try to argue with her at least once a day. More if I was disciplined with recovery.

1 Like