Round 3 2021 Non Essendon Games and MAFS chat

10 scores for GC inside 15 mins of footy

Lachie Weller gets a great pass from Markov and kicks truly for the 50. Suns all over the Crows at this stage, Suns dominating possession. Crows a little too Tex conscious, looking for him at every opp.

Can this music after goals ■■■■ off quick smart

3 Likes

No wonder the Crows are looking for Tex, they call, he answers, with 3 goals in the first.

marshmallows

Despite the blow outs and us being so ■■■■. Football is better to watch this year.

3 Likes

Agree with that, a much better spectacle.

I miss Breeewce calling Adelaide games and hearing him say “over to Laaaiiird”

only just catching up, watching the storm.

CARN THE TEXAN

Conversely it turns out all we had to do to get good defensively was to aggressively man the mark.

GCS 5 Goals 6, … Drain Russell “A 10 scoring shot qtr to the Gold Coast” … fk me.

He’s said it twice, made the same mistake twice.

1 Like

Berry taken high on the siren. Goals from 15 m out. Crows fought back well, just 6 points down after the Suns made all the running early.
GCS 5.6 - 36
Ade 5.0 - 30

Big Boy Dew just put the chest out :rofl:

1 Like

Bit of bristle on the way in!! Ha ha good to see.

Like Collins agression

1 Like

How many times " from the paint " we gonna hear

He mixed NBL with AFL

Tripe

In a season whereby highlights will be few for our own side (understandable), I’m really enjoying the renaissance of Tex Walker.

Hope he wins the Coleman.

What is with the high scoring and tall forward resurgence at the moment!!

I’m going to say maybe the most blasphemous thing I’ve ever said on Blitz, so please forgive me… but… has this new rule change actually worked?

1 Like

Fk me I wish we had a Hungry Jacks down here.

Their latest burger ad is pure food porrn, … never fails to get me wanting the Whiskey River thing, … wow. :drooling_face: