Round 3 2023 Non Essendon Games

Stuff the Bulldogs. Let them crash and burn.

3 Likes

With CJ on this. ■■■■ Footscray

3 Likes

Will NOT be barracking for Brisbane. Ever. (Unless they’re playing Carlton then it can be a draw)

2 Likes

What about against Racistwood?

This was the doing of Brisbane. They always get favoured over Collingwood for me.

1 Like

I know…so many teams to despise. :woman_shrugging:

I think I want Brisbane to win (which is rare), purely because I think the Bulldogs are bordering on a meltdown which is always great to see.

1 Like

They aren’t strangers to starting a season slow. Last year they were 0-2 and then managed to pull out a win against the Swans when they weren’t favoured to. He can get them up for such games where they need to put a marker down. If the Dogs look as abject and disinterested tonight as they did in the first 2 rounds, then IMO they are 100% cooked and it’s basically the end for Bevo. His one-wood as a coach is the ability to motivate his troops, so if that’s disappeared I’m not sure he can turn it around.

The big issue for me isn’t really their 0-2 win loss, it is that they have looked like a genuine bottom 4 team. I think they might actually be rubbish.

We will certainly find out tonight.

Dislike post.
Touk is a good guy and a gun player, doing it off Broadway. If he played for a big melb club he’d rightfully be talked about as one of the best players in the league.

Oops my man crush is showing.

2 Likes

I wonder how disruptive it’s been for the Dogs having to train at the old Skinner Reserve in Braybrook.

I haven’t been there for a few years but that thing was a field of nangs, syringes and used rubber Johnny’s with a Men’s Shed whacked in the car park a while back.

I want Brisbane to smash them.

Mainly because Beveridge is a creepy guy.

@Heffsgirl i thought you cannoned this idiot

1 Like

C’mon barnz,
Joey, Conor, that blonk Jono Brown, the Brissie lovefest in the media.

Its a compelling case !

Anyone that’s spent time in Footscray Maidstone area knows dogs fans are scum.

He should be slamming into the sun right about now

What’s going on with Whitten Oval?

I thinks its being redeveloped yeah?

Better than Pennell Reserve in Braybrook, I guess.