Round 3 Non-Essendon Game Thread

I hope freo don't lose too many players, we might end up playing a different team

Walters done, icing his foot apparently.

what happened to Freo? I thought they were a good side

■■■■■ crowd.

i tipped freo. loser. 

Oh wow. 

LOL at clarkson. 

apparently the hawks were quite poor against us last week. 

Nothing game tbh. Not that I watched it.

Ross Lyon would have loved it.

Gee could the media look like a bigger bunch of losers during these pressers?

Turned it off and watched Anchorman 2 instead. Lose lose situation. Think the game would’ve been funnier.

■■■■■ crowd.

I wonder how it compares to the last couple of years.

LOL at clarkson.

They were by their standards. What's your point?

LOL at clarkson.

They were by their standards. What's your point?

Clarksons an idiot I think.

Can’t believe channel 7 havent sacked Bruce mcavaney yet.

If I knew him personally, I would not want him around my kids (not that I have any). He is a creep of the highest order.

He commentates like he is dictating his sexual fantasies to someone and jerking off to them at the same time… And that’s not hyperbole.

Get him off the air.

How embarrassment. Freo were MIA all night, apart from Pavlich. lt started in the centre at the first bounce when Sandilands chose to look at Hale, rather than go for the ball. Let's just say he had no appetite for the contest. He was supposed to be Freo's ace, the man mountain who stood between the Dawks and a win. Yet time and again he refused to even look at the ball in the centre. With Fyfe out, his on ballers needed first use of the ball from him and he was useless, what a pea hearted effort. lt was a non tactic he stuck to rigidly most of the night. Their much vaunted defence had no impact and were simply over whelmed, but a total lack of pressure applied all over the ground was the theme for the evening, and they let the Dawks run rampant at will. They were totally inept. The score in the last quarter flattered them. Freo will struggle this season, they have a tough draw over the next month and now they have a few injury concerns that are really going to stretch their depth.

Not too concerned about Bruce's call, except for his comments regarding Mayne … 'l know he's been injured but he isn't having much impact.' That's right Bruce, he was playing injured, he had to because they had already lost Ibbotson and Warers was on one leg. Macca the muppet. 

Well, I didn’t see that coming. Hawthorn were crap against us last week, but last night they were unstoppable. So many men around the ball, so many options for the player with the ball, in front of their opponent all night, and hit their targets very time. Freo were correspondingly bad: slow, hesitant, unsure; I was expecting them to play the way they did against Collingwood in the first game, but they were just not up for the fight. If they’d played their best I still think Hawthorn would have won, but it would have at least been a proper game. This one was over at quarter time… Tipping this weekend:0/1.

LOL at clarkson. 

Clarkson is a huge phallus. We need to recruit their sports scientist.

fark carlton

Freo are still are very good side. Missing two key mids and lost a few throughout the game. They will still be easily top 4. Hope we can keep them down for one more week.

They got smashed in the middle last night, we need to do the same next week

How embarrassment. Freo were MIA all night, apart from Pavlich. lt started in the centre at the first bounce when Sandilands chose to look at Hale, rather than go for the ball. Let's just say he had no appetite for the contest. He was supposed to be Freo's ace, the man mountain who stood between the Dawks and a win. Yet time and again he refused to even look at the ball in the centre. With Fyfe out, his on ballers needed first use of the ball from him and he was useless, what a pea hearted effort. lt was a non tactic he stuck to rigidly most of the night. Their much vaunted defence had no impact and were simply over whelmed, but a total lack of pressure applied all over the ground was the theme for the evening, and they let the Dawks run rampant at will. They were totally inept. The score in the last quarter flattered them. Freo will struggle this season, they have a tough draw over the next month and now they have a few injury concerns that are really going to stretch their depth.

Not too concerned about Bruce's call, except for his comments regarding Mayne … 'l know he's been injured but he isn't having much impact.' That's right Bruce, he was playing injured, he had to because they had already lost Ibbotson and Warers was on one leg. Macca the muppet. 

His commentary is woeful. Worse than Dawayne Russell. In fact, IMO Bruce is the worst on TV. He's so yesterday!