Round 3 Non-Essendon Game Thread

Look at those 65k hawthorn members! Must have snuck rover and mittens into the mcg.

Looks filled

Look at those 65k hawthorn members! Must have snuck rover and mittens into the mcg.

Looks filled

Don't do it...

Mcavaney: " He's gonna caress it down someones throat"

He is just a really creepy old man.

only making this harder for us next week!

Now Mayne has gone straight down the race with an ankle.

Gibson is such a fine player.

‘Much maligned’ Luke Bruest. Even his own fans boo him when he gets the ball

He is just a really creepy old man.

South Australian

Boring game of footy. Freo are spent. We will flog them next week they are missing their engine room. Fyfe and Barlow.

Ouch 19/20 of the top disposal winners on the ground. That is ridiculous

Are you sure?? He's not going to gag is he? ■■■ that is just too much too think about  :(

Fremantle lacking genuine key forwards and look as if they don’t really want to be out there.

P.S fark I hate that Puopolo carnt! Him and Smith! Useless players made to look good!

Boring game of footy. Freo are spent. We will flog them next week they are missing their engine room. Fyfe and Barlow.

Freo will get torched through the week. They couldn't possibly play like this against us. 

Still, gives our performance last week some added perspective. 

Freo will get torched through the week. They couldn't possibly play like this against us. 

Still, gives our performance last week some added perspective. 

Yup. I wouldn't expect two performances in a row like this from them. I think they were mentally beaten before the game even started. Next week will be different.

But if we put Carlton away on Sunday like we should, we are a real good chance to beat them over there.

remind me to never watch another hawthorn match that bruce is commentating. i feel like i need a shower.

hoping freo is more competitive and stops fumbling in this next half

Hawthorn v Pavlich

Ok, I had Freo down for a 23 pt win against the Hawks.
Might have to change it now.
That's 1 borderline elite player, 1 better than average player, and 1 important structure player out for this game.
Hmmm.......gonna be close.

I assume you mean Barlow? Barlow is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy beyond "better than average"

Well, I initially typed " very good player ".
Then it occurred to me, if Barlow is very good, then what is Mundy ?.......Great ?
What does that make Fyfe ?.......Elite ?
If Fyfe is Elite, then what is Jobe ?
Would have to be Super Elite, or even Extra Super Elite.
Then there's Gazza who is in his own stratosphere as a modern day player.What friggin rating do I give him?
I think you can see my dilemma.
I will continue to be stingy and conservative with my player ratings, otherwise, I'll have no room to move !

Walters injured?

HATE hawks.

Walters injured?

Looks like some trouble with his knee, apparently he had trouble with it coming into tonight.