Round 3 Non Essendon Games

Let’s admit you have nfi.

5 Likes

Browsing talking farkCarlton while eating breakfast. I think my schendfrauden made my eggs taste that much better.

6 Likes

Read the match thread when Collingwood got on our role. It makes our gloomers look like happy clappers

Lol

No. No I don’t.

17 Likes

Was always going to get worse before it got better for them.

Huge list overhaul with so many kids, having to fill gaps with other clubs rejects and will lose more senior players in next few years in Simpson, Thomas & Murphy

The club was worried about being competitive in losing Gibbs and then Docherty does his knee also

Could be another spoon coming up

And guess who they beat in that one of six years that they didn’t start 0-3? Damning!
Sadly I think we will lose to at least one of collingwood or carlton this year.

1 Like

“Try barracking for the Demons.”

2 Likes

Farked FC get another 3x Friday night games this season. They don’t deserve the platform and the tv viewing audience deserves better. GWS V Sydney should have been on last night. Or Hawthorn v Richmond. Essendon v Bulldogs are more deserving of the early Friday spot than either of Fark FC or the pies. The leg up Carlton gets from the AFL is based on a perception that it has some significance. Fark FC is nothing more than a niche club with barely a moderate support base. They play a sh*t style of football that is excruciating to watch. Fark them off to Foxtel on a Sunday afternoon. Free to air is too good for them.

8 Likes

They’ve only got 44k members. Absolute peanuts when compared to us, pies, tigers and hawks.

Even Geelong have more

I laughed at the carlton fan who thinks they deserve a priority pick.

delete

Because a like is not good enough for this post.
100% spot on

That’s astonishing.
Where do those figures come from?

The AFL needs to understand that we, the audience, don’t care for Fark FC and will start doing something else on a Friday night if they continue to schedule them in the premium viewing slot.

I’m actually surprised channel 7 agreed to that

1 Like

Carlton in the past three years have only just woken up to the fact that it’s not the 1980’s anymore. During their last flag, they were still acting as such and could get away with it. Remember when Sticks got up at a club function about 5 years ago and said something along the lines of “■■■■ the rest, we’re Carlton!” it reminded me how delusional they were. I don’t think EFC is perfect in this regard but man, that’s a club still struggling to reinvent itself.

A1 rant would read again

3 Likes

Fingers crossed.
Make it so, make it so, make it so…

5 Likes