Round 3 Non Essendon Games

Blooos were more than competitive last night, for all of 10 minutes. After that? They were total rubbish, in complete dissaray, and incomplete buffoons. l had picked the Pies, but l was very surprised with the amount of domination the final score flattered Caaarlton, they were not in the contest after quarter time. What a procession in the second quarter. The game gave Buckley the chance to run some match practice moves in a (real) game situation, like trying to emulate the Richmond small forward line. It worked last night, but that was because of the lack of pressure/quality of the opposition, who were largely rubbish, and stunk it up big time. The Blooos defence was abysmal, they missed Marchbank big time. Richo was right onto this one. When he first did his ankle, he said he was done for the night. five minutes later he was seen running up and down the boundary, Richo chimes is with, he’ll be good to go. Then after 20 minutes, with the kid sitting on the bench, looking dejected, Richo informs us that he is done for the night. Two 180 degree turns in almost record time. Just shut up, until you know.
Liam Jones learnt nothing from getting pantsed last week by Tom Lynch and continued trying to play the intercept game, only to find himself bypassed and hopelessly out of position, how embarrassment. Weitering has been rendered ineffective and looks like a mere shell of his former self. l worry for his mental health, staying at Caaarlton could cause severe depression. Perhaps Essendon can throw him a lifeline and resurrect his career. He does not look like he is enjoying himself, not at all. If he wants to bring one of his mates like Cripps or Charlie Curnow with him, l wouldn’t mind that either.

1 Like

The lions aren’t going to win, but go lions

Brizzy lead 12 mins into the 1st.

This Hodge bloke doesn’t look so hateable?

1 Like

I really like the look of Harris Andrew from brisbane, but if I’m being honest it’s probably 90% because he looks like Hird’s head on Fletch’s body.

1 Like

You’re joking, they go another up to be 8 points clear.

Just goes to show any side can turn up to play

Port are meant to be one of form teams of comp smashing Freo, beating Syd in Syd

Lions rock up no Beams as a late out and they having a red hot crack

These two teams have a number of indigenous players and it makes me long for the days we had more than one.

5 Likes

The blues were 20 points up early last night, I’ll hold off praising brisbane for a little while yet.

That sliding tackle free rule is a disgrace, and born completely on Gary Rohan breaking his ankle from aguy sliding in. 9/10 the call is wrong.

1 Like

It’s a game of the "Rollin’ Goals " so far eh??

I need a close up of SPP’s head. I can’t work out what’s happening.

meanwhile in the other game, north and melbourne are teams

5 Likes

What do they play?

AFLX

2 Likes

“What about a big ‘V’?”

- AFL jumper designers 2013-

2 Likes

Just realised the north jumper still has the stripes on the back. The ■■■■ is wrong with these designers?

Reckon the China game will get a bigger attendance

2 Likes

Jake Lever clumsily gets elbowed in the head. Free to Goldstein.

liteneasy.jpg