Round 4: Country Game vs Kittys. Saturday 16th April 1:45pm (MCG)

Does anyone think we can harvest a win?

Just don’t think we’ve got the cattle to pull it off.

I just want to see Crowley plough through their midfield. Stokes milking a few frees would be handy too.

'twould take a delicate stroke to milk a bee…

Farm animals

Farm animals

Some are more equal than others, you know.

I’m not sure about that, we have a good crop of younger players.

I’m not sure about that, we have a good crop of younger players.

We just need the coaches to cultivate them

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

Getting bored?

I’d bring in McKenna & Sam Michael in for Kommer & Crowley:

• McKenna & Langford line up on HF flanks alongside Ambrose at CHF who played an excellent marking game against Port. Langoford rotates into the midfield from there.
  • Sam Michael can start deep defence on Rhys Stanley and take Zac Smith when he rests deep. He also provides logical ruck relief 5-7 minutes a quarter for Leuenberger.

My changes
In:Laverde, Grima
Out: jerrett, Crowley (unless he tags danger)

Dempsey to come back via vfl as wins don’t matter no need to rush back. and he probably replaces Dea when he is back.

Team
B: Baguley Grima Gwilt
Hb: Tippa Hartley Dea
C: Goddard Kelly Gleeson
Hf: Ambrose Daniher Langford
F: Stokes Brown Kommer
R: Leuneberger Zaharakis Merrett
Int: Cooney Laverde Parish Fantasia

Emg: Long, Grimley, Jerrett

Laverde is one of my favs, and will be a star one day. But he does not deserve a place yet. he needs to string a few great games together first. That’s what ‘development’ means.

Just watch Danger plough through the midfield, players scattering like chaff from the wheat....

edit: dammit Klawdy!!!

Lol, sorry mate.

For Geelong it will be “A Country Practice” (match)

Laverde is one of my favs, and will be a star one day. But he does not deserve a place yet. he needs to string a few great games together first. That's what 'development' means.

LAV

Laverde is one of my favs, and will be a star one day. But he does not deserve a place yet. he needs to string a few great games together first. That's what 'development' means.

He was injured so didn’t get a pre-season, from what i saw last year at afl deserves a seniors spot more than kommer, jerrett, crowley.

its not development its fitness.

Getting in early:

We’re gunna win.

This will be a very interesting selection week. I reckon they’ll almost certainly bring Dempsey back in.
It’s hard to know if they’ll still back the blokes who won against Melbourne or if they’ll make 3 or 4 changes straight away now.

Think McKernan will come back in. Would love to see McKenna get a run.
Country game doesn't mean you play guys from other countries.

(Go Conor!)

I'd bring in McKenna & Sam Michael in for Kommer & Crowley: - McKenna & Langford line up on HF flanks alongside Ambrose at CHF who played an excellent marking game against Port. Langoford rotates into the midfield from there. - Sam Michael can start deep defence on Rhys Stanley and take Zac Smith when he rests deep. He also provides logical ruck relief 5-7 minutes a quarter for Leuenberger.

Dont know why everyone rates Ambrose game, did Ok, his up on his average but its hes Third year at the club and had done fark all

Getting in early:

We’re gunna win.

LOL

IN: Dempsey, Grima, McKenna

Out: Kommer, Jerret and I’m not sure

Dempsey is a no brainer.

I think we need another KPB to take the tall cats forward line. And Grima is experienced enough to help settle the ship.

McKenna because I think we need somebody with some natural goal instinct in the forward half.

Crowley stays and does a tagging job on Danger.

The one thing I hope with this game is we put up a good showing so sheeds has a chance of building it into another marquee game for us.