Scum vs Dees

Port vs Brisbane

GWS vs Dogs

Geelong vs Weagles

GC vs Whorethorn

Sunday:

Sydney vs North

St Kilda vs Adelaide

Would be great if Melbourne went in as favourites against Carlton.

GO DEES!!!!!

Carlton are bad, but I reckon they can still ski downhill too well to have any problems with the dees unfortunately.

Geez I hope Geelong smash WCE. They have played the bottom 4 teams and people are talking them up.

Geez I hope Geelong smash WCE. They have played the bottom 4 teams and people are talking them up.

i don't like going for the cats but i 100% agree with this. hope they pulverize them.

Carlton will kill Melbourne. After the smashing they have received in the media they will come out and get on top of any resistance early and prance around like posers.

Carlton will kill Melbourne. After the smashing they have received in the media they will come out and get on top of any resistance early and prance around like posers.

Yeh but Roosy.

Dom Sheed gets his first game for the weegals this week. He will be their best player within the next two years. Gun.

Dom Sheed gets his first game for the weegals this week. He will be their best player within the next two years. Gun.

he played round one, but yep - can seriously play

I want tonight to end in a draw. Neither deserve a win.

Oh and go Melbourne. F*** Carlton

How does Footscray become favourites against GWS?

How does Footscray become favourites against GWS?

By being rated a better team

Hate both Collingwood and Richmond. But I hate Collingwood more soooo goooo Ninthmond.

he played round one, but yep - can seriously play
And a draw that involves Reiwoldt and Cloke missing absolute sitters that could have won either the game.

I hate Richmond now - which is a bit sad seeings the Hardwick connection.

Only way I can have a stake in this game, Hardwick vs Figjam. Go Glitchmond

Lol vickery’s hair always make me laugh

One of these piece of ■■■■ clubs will not win tonight. NICE.

Wasn't planning on a running commentary… But LOL @ Cloke missing a chest mark! 200 games...

Lol cloke well done.

Now that would make a funny gif

LOL at Martins successive attempts to chase and tackle.