Round 4 - Vs Adelaide - Something to look forward to

Dave MacKay a chance for the Dean Polo medal then?

Jarrhan Jacky still running around? lol

Was it the elimination final where MacKay kicked 3? I’m still having nightmares over that.

How good was the Ken McGregor, Trent Hentschel, Nick Gill era?

7 Likes

Nick ■■■■■■■ Gill.

Worst footballer ever seen. Tore us to shreds.

6 Likes

McGregor had a day out.

So who are our candidates this week? Troy Menzel perhaps. Is Seedsman fit?

Same here, I felt dirty but there were lots in here who saw it a mile off.

Was honestly writing this exact same post and thinking of the average key forwards they’ve had that have ripped us over the past decade til I decided to read the un read posts on here.

1 Like

STIFFY JOHNCOCK

5 Likes

Don’t know if I’m imagining this but was there a game about 5 or 6 years ago when Chris Knights, Kurt Tippett and Taylor Walker kicked about 15 goals straight between them?

2 Likes

Was it the game in 2011 where he was ripping us to shreds then went off injured and we came back and won??

YES

They had about 2 behind to 3 qtr time and one of them was rushed by us!

Kurt fkn Tippett who couldnt hit hte side of a barn kicked about 6 straight and we lost.

1 Like

I dunno, but I recall one where he went off with an injured back and they brought him back out of the race in a wheel chair!

I remember someone on blitz, probably the match thread, saying ‘the audacity’ to get him back on the field, it was like one of those WWF comebacks.

Yep, we were a good 6 goals down at half time and got up by a couple of goals. Probably the best game Gus ever played for us

1 Like

was that the game johncock vivisected us in the first qtr then monfries went OFFFFFFFFFFFF?

Yep

We kicked 18.6 that game. Remarkable accuracy. They kicked 21.4. Who the ■■■■ kicks 21.4? Tippett 7.1, Knights 5.0.

3 Likes

How about that elimination final.

Walker, Knights, Dangerfield and co only had to look at the goals and the ball would travel 60m through the goals POST HIGH.

While there ravenous fans were celebrating each goal like a pack of fkn apes.

5 Likes

Then after all that wank they got turned over and booted out of the finals by John Anthony.

15 Likes