Round 4 - Vs Adelaide - Something to look forward to

No one combs through EFC history with unbridled disgust like Horse.

7 Likes

Bring in Big Red.

It’s time.

1 Like

Umm, … ok then … Done.

5 Likes

That murphy goal last weekend reminded me of that adelaide game 21.4

such utter horse ■■■■ goals while I think a few of ours just missed/bounced wrong way

I was at that game at etihad. It was absolute bullshit.

Regarding this week, it’ll be David (who?) Mckay who kicks 6.

Unfortunately, Murphy completely meant to kick that, and did it well. No horse ■■■■ about it.

I do remember that Adelaide game though. That was pure grade A horse plop.

Do you know who you’re ■■■■■■■ with? You’re ■■■■■■■ with the Stallion, mang!

Looking at the photos of the boy’s coming off, I think they’ll come out firing, it’s going to be sunny too. I’d say we’re a chance, but won’t be disappointed if we lose after having my expectations made more realistic from last week.

???

Edit: Lol. Why the hell is my post and big ugly mug attached to that link? Not my damn thread.

1 Like

A. Coz you linked to YOUR post in the thread, … not the thread itself … :slight_smile:

Wim can’t computer.

1 Like

OUT: Ryder
In: Quinn

Well it’s probably hard for you to see

Unfortunately that is no good, it is missing the very part that we needed so badly last week.

This is what we need this week -

2 Likes

Which Blitzers will be attending this week?

Please win to make up losing to the scum.

Yep, have been invited to a corporate box but despite the free grog I can’t bring myself to behave around a room full Crowtards all day so have got a ticket for the hill

7 Likes

Can I get a market on neither one of Langford or Zaka being dropped

6 Likes

I’d hazard a guess that neither will be dropped for the upcoming game. Not after the freakishly bad-weather
Carlton game. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if they were both ‘put on notice’, so to speak. Or at least, directed in what needs to happen in Adelaide.