Round 5 2022 Non Essendon Games

ANNOUNCE EASTER FOOTY FEST

2 Likes

WTF is happening when St.Kilda vs Gold Coast could actually be the most exciting non-Essendon game of the round.

Hope Brisbane spank Collingwood

1 Like

Part of me wants FC to win for the Port 0-5 lolz

2 Likes

FC vs Port Adel will be an interesting outcome. If FC win then they deserve some plaudits and if they lose then alot of supporters will jump off that bandwagon. Port need to win, a lose is really unacceptable so I’m backing in Port to throw the kitchen sink at the Blues and come away with a win.

1 Like

Port please win.

4 Likes

I just came back from having a coffee at the Western Oval and the bulldogs were training. A really light and easy session with the players up and about. Ugle Hagan is a surprisingly big unit and stood out with beautiful skills. Norf are getting smashed.

HO HO RICHO, What if the Crows beat the tiges richo?

THE TIGER ARMY WON’T LIKE THAT ONE BIT DARCE

Have a feeling Port will beat Carlton this week

1 Like

Wash your mouth out boy

3 Likes

Was offered free tix to Brisbane V KKKollingwood. Politely declined stating that I couldn’t bring myself to boo both teams.

6 Likes

Good for footy?

It’s a great setup there.
Still has suburban club feel about it and you can mingle with players in the cafe.

If you were a bulldogs fan you could turn up and get photos with any of the stars.

1 Like

Except Weightman who just ducked out

5 Likes

Not that I’d encourage it, but that sounds like an ideal way for an infected outsider to spread covid around the club.

It’s funny that you say that because I went there about 2 weeks ago and I had to show my vaccination status before they would let me in but today it was open for any one to walk in.

I want Brisbane to rough them up - make them nice and sore for next week please.

Mitch Robinson to run through as many as possible.

1 Like

12 day break… unlikely.

1 Like

Brisbane get the first.