Round 5: ANZAC Day Collingwood vs Essendon. Monday 25th April 3:20pm (MCG)

Must beef up our forward line!
We can’t kick a winning score with Joe on his own.

We won’t win anyway, watch the Pies lift after a week of media bashing.

We never come in prepared for it. Every year this happens!

We must continue to win the contested football. If we don’t beat them at contested football, we are guaranteed to see a usual Anzac Day flogging.

This is the only way to keep ourselves in the game, and prevent the opposition from performing their free flowing football. Which equals bags kicked.

In: smack
Out: lav

Please John, play TIPPA in the middle, I reckon he is ready to carve it up and give us many magical moments. ANZAC medal for sure.

Believe.

There is a huge opportunity for some Essendon history to be created this week. Bring it on.

Out Gwilt, I am comfortable when he hasn’t got the ball

Time to put the ZAC and Tippainto ANZAC day.

Just don’t have a drink with him after

Out Gwilt, I am comfortable when he hasn't got the ball

Nope

Looks like the weather is going to be a cracker on Monday. Tall and fast my friends, tall and fast…Bring in smack, demps and eades and watch those ferals crumble.

We are way way way too predictable; bombing long to Joe. When will they learn ? Must bring in smack . Instruct these guys to lead out at least some of the time.

If we can somehow smarten up the forward line so it functions properly with support for JD and then kick straight when we get the opportunity we will be a real chance.
We are going to have to kick more than our usual 8 - 11 goals to win, although the Pies defence doesn’t look too flash so far this season.

I reckon Joe would be filthy on himself after last week. Not his fault. Delivery was atrocious against the cats. He works hard but needs help down there. Smack would provide another mobile target as well as giving a chop out in the ruck. We need to bring him in. It wouldn’t surprise me to see Joey kick 6 this week. Anzac Day medal coming up!

What is our record on getting coaches sacked?

For mine:
IN: Smack, Dempsey, Grimley
OUT: Laverde (inj.), Langford, Ambrose

Out: Ambrose, Laverde
In: Smack, Demps

I understand McKenna getting some calls but he is starring in VFL games. He has to now get use to the big stage and not panic. This game is worth about 10 games so for development I would keep him in to fast track his progress. There is a very good player there and I want to peruse it

I think we were going a hat trick at one stage there a couple of years ago. Can’t for the life of me remember who they were though.

Tippa will win the Anzac medal.

We keep them in jobs for just a little longer.

Doesn’t that bloke work at the EFC?

Watch some no name hack for Collingwood step up with 40 touches and win the medal only to fade away to nothing. We have made guys like McGough, Ben Johnson and Seedsman look like Gary Ablett :’(

It’s Dea day for Collingwood.

Dons by 15, Zerret gets the medal.