Round 5: ANZAC Day Collingwood vs Essendon. Monday 25th April 3:20pm (MCG)

Get the ■■■■ in Bombers!!!

Collingwood are out of form, lets do this.

Interesting to see what our mindset will be. In the first 4 games, we were way way outsiders but while we will still be expected to lose, I doubt we will be at the long odds we were in the first 4 rounds.

I’m just glad Swan isn’t playing

Lets smash these druggies

Coach killing win please

In: Redman

Would love to have seen what could have been with a full team this year so far with many teams not starting well. But anyway this game is one of a few we can win. I feel kind of confident going in next week if we can just get our forward line in order. Bring it on!

I wonder if Treloer is thinking the same as Dixon…

oh ****.

Not confident, more often than not we save our worst efforts for ANZAC Day.
Out: Ambrose, Laverde
In: Smack, Dempsey

Bring your pingers, coke and clen.

Not confident, more often than not we save our worst efforts for ANZAC Day. Out: Ambrose, Laverde In: Smack, Dempsey

Very confident, massive win, Tippa Anzac Day medal

Time to put the ZAC into ANZAC day.

I wonder if Treloer is thinking the same as Dixon....

oh ****.

Spare a thought for poor lonely Judas…

A win on ANZAC day would ALMOST make this entire experience worthwhile.

We’re. Gunna. Win.

Time to put the ZAC into ANZAC day.

Sorry to the Tippa tippers but I can definitely see an ANZerrett medal coming up.

didn’t LOLingwood stink it up early last year then beat us on anzac day? every freakin time.

I wonder what will be considered more embrassing at present.
Collingwood losing to us or
us losing to collingwood
??

I’d say it’s 50 50 atm.

I wonder what will be considered more embrassing at present. Collingwood losing to us or us losing to collingwood ??

I’d say it’s 50 50 atm.

Nah, I reckon the embarrassment would still lean towards them losing. They’re a rabble at the moment but we don’t really have any expectations on us. Us beating them will just put the torch even closer to them. Them beating us will just be “the inconsistency of a side not used to playing with each other.”

After the embarrassment they’ve endured, they will come out pretty fired up you’d expect … everyone will expect that, … that this is their “Line in the sand” game, the game that could see their Coach punted … if they lose to us, there will shitt so deep, they’ll need canoes.

Very wary. … but fark I hope we can add to the misery.

didn't LOLingwood stink it up early last year then beat us on anzac day? every freakin time.

Nope, they were WLW. Beat the Saints by 74 points the previous week. So this’ll be new territory for them.

We have had better Essendon teams plays worse Collingwood teams on Anzac day and still lose so I’ll be expecting more of the same.

I would rather win this game than any other game this season. If we win the next two I couldn’t give a stuff if we don’t win another one for the rest of the season.