Round 5 Non-Essington Games

Paddy Dow, possibly the worst footskills I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

carlton might actually have a non-spud #1 pick.

How did the dogs let them kick 100 the flogs. FARK CARLTON!

Parody Twitter account (but accurate)

5 Likes

Playing under a closed roof will play havoc with your goal kicking.

I haven’t seen the match - have their misses been from gettable set shots.

That idiot Russell predicted it “Probably the last kick of the Game” at 1 min 58 seconds, … then after about 10 kicks, did it again at 1 min 10 seconds, … and again at 39 seconds, then after another 6 or 7 kicks, finally got it right that the goal kicked was the last kick of the game after the siren went.

How does he even have this job?

5 Likes

At a guess, (paying cursory attention while trying to fix Sons effing computer) I’d guess about 50/50.

EAD dogs

weird - 2 minutes is a hell of a lot of football left to play.

1 Like

I don’t know, a winless fark carlton is nice, but them getting their hopes up with a bit of form before our game before getting absolutely smashed by us for once might be kinda good.

1 Like

The only redeeming from them beating us the last 2 year’s is barely any of there fans were there to enjoy it, and it’s been there home game both times too.

1 Like

Exactly, … mind boggling statement all the first 3 times he said it.

You have to wonder how CARLTON selected Dow with pick 3 in the ND - His kicking and decision-making is below par.

1 Like

The biggest, largest, hughest, massivest flog/■■■■ in commentator world. Will never listen to a word he utters as it is 100% tripe!!

Can’t believe people wanted Fark Carlton to win. I’d be happy if they never won another game and folded

8 Likes

Fark Footscray.

P.S. Fark Carlton.

1 Like

I don’t recall his kicking being that big of a problem when he was a junior, perhaps he’s been FarkCarltoned?

They’ve got a good one with Walsh. ■■■■■■■ him up would take some serious ■■■■ carltoning

Dew is a tad portly.

If any players aren’t performing 3 weeks running, … he eats them.

6 Likes