Round 5 vs The 'Aints -Matchday Thread

Hams sub.

Sub rule is ruining careers. Poor Hams is playing his fourth game yet will have only played about 4 quarters.

Yep his career is now definately stuffed.

FFS

Hampers development.

6.17 to 4.15 win coming up. 15-20 free kicks each.

If Henderson can kick five goals against this mob, then mark Big Joe down for ten.

Sportsbet paying $6.25 for a Saints win, $1.13 for Bombers...

Why did you post that?..

Just to show that we are considered massive favourites.

Just placed a hundred on Saints just to be sure…happy to lose it but spewin not to get some of those odds and they do win.

Expect Essendon to get out to a 40+ points led, before turning off and unimpressively winning a scrappy uninspiring game by about 20 points.

Why is Hams sub seriously , what a disgrace.

Hirdy nailing torps with his dress shoes on like its no one’s business.

Hams sub.

Sub rule is ruining careers. Poor Hams is playing his fourth game yet will have only played about 4 quarters.

Or you could argue that he might not have debuted yet without the rule…

I’d really love to see Hams get a full game though. I don’t see him as a utility player or a line breaker which is what I’d prefer as the sub.

If we get done, I expect nothing less than one of the woebegone dribblers in the match day thread to tell us that this ‘cancels out the 2000 premiership win’.

Why is Hams sub seriously , what a disgrace.

l think you are being a bit harsh on the kid, he isn’t that bad.

Anyone with a link to the game today? If so, please PM me. My regular link is not carrying the game today.

Likewise. Much obliged

Need to start strong and high in intensity

Need to start strong and high in intensity

Stay that way all day.

Anyone with a link to the game today? If so, please PM me. My regular link is not carrying the game today.
If we get done, I expect nothing less than one of the woebegone dribblers in the match day thread to tell us that this 'cancels out the 2000 premiership win'.

And after predicting a loss they’ll say a win of any margin means nothing.
The result and margin literally don’t matter to them.

Zaka… Need you to lift today.

Have we ever won a game in this strip?

■■■■ just realised we are wearing another ugly jumper in that grey impure thing

Keen to see KANGA play today

Best of luck to the kid

Where are St Kilda?