Round 6 2019 non Essendon games

Yeah, he’s lost any ability (or desire) to run unless the ball is right there for him. Several times tonight he’s watched Melbourne players run away from him. Carrying something.

You can ad Oliver to that. He’s turned to horse ■■■■.

1 Like

Yeah he has gone backwards this year.

1 Like

Brownlow and premiership in hand he no longer has anything to prove. And plays like it.

1 Like

Melbourne… struggling

25%20pm

1 goal in the last 3 quarters and still not looking likely… could maybe possibly start to feel bad for me melbourne mates

Pig has done ok on Dusty

can melbourne fold?

1 Like

Is Balta one of the worst players ever to play AFL?

1 Like

Can we trade Parish for him?

ouch.

this budget fantasia can kinda play.

I like how when Melbourne have kicked 5 goals at three quarter time the commentator wants them to slow it down

3 Likes

If you can cope with Richmond’s pressure (big if, admittedly) and maintain your structure, they’ll struggle.

The number of times Melbourne have fumbled due to perceived pressure is amazing.

1 Like

That melb fwd line is horrible

Just quietly, that tackle by Martin was not much different to Setterfields. Except Hibbo got up.

1 Like

Nope, that would be an improvement on what this forwaline is offering. Diabolical would be a better term.

I admit when it happened I thought that if Hibbo stayed down it would have been a report.

Seriously what cooked Melbourne?

I was at the semi vs Hawthorn last year and they seriously looked like they could go along way towards seriously challenging

If someone ever tells you its a good idea to trade a key forward for a defender…

6 Likes