Round 6 2019 non Essendon games

There is no way Essendon will lose to Sydney right now.

Goodness gracious, Sydney getting more reamed than Diggers does on a Saturday night.

2 Likes

But Essington on the other hand

English looks good, real good. Smooth mover for a big man. Give him a couple of years and will be right up there

1 Like

Yep, to be able to move like a midfielder at his size is one thing, but to have the skills of one too is just taking the mickey.

On a side note, if English can play at AFL level at his size, there’s absolutely no reason Draper shouldn’t be also.

2 Likes

Anyone watching the Saints-Crows game? Looks like Bruce has had a mare (according to stats), which is great because he was giving Hurley stick on one of the panel shows after they beat us.
Can’t believe saints actually thought their early season flukes would last, lol.

2 Likes

B Ronke is so out of form, it’s unbelievable.

Taberner is such a scania. How the ■■■■ do we make him look like Coleman every ■■■■■■■ year?

2 Likes

Margetts / Parnell …

2 Likes

Call me crazy but when I look at GWS’ midfield of Coniglio, Kelly, Whitfield, Taranto, Hopper etc I don’t see who their David Myers equivalent is.

4 Likes

Not even Essington would lose to Sydney right now.

Freo v dogs game and Brayshaw is talking about guelfi s hair cut on Anzac Day.

Good point. I hadn’t considered that.

1 Like

A good replacement for buddy then.

De Boer

De boer plays forward.

Dawson has had a pretty good start to the year.

I thought he was a tagger

I was just thinking of average player in the team amongst star studded guns.

B Ronke can’t do anything right at the moment.

Call me crazy but when I look at GWS’ midfield of Coniglio, Kelly, Whitfield, Taranto, Hopper etc I don’t see who their Kyle Langford equivalent is.